Subject: pay you through Western Union Money Transfer boa bank

From: Oman bozize <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 16:16:25 +0000 (GMT)

Good Day,
I want to use this opportunity to 
inform you that the bank has agreed to pay you through Western Union Money 
Transfer. this is a good news i receive this morning, the money will be 
transferred via western union money transfer $us900,000.00 , the money will be 
paid by the  Bank of Africa as the only authorized bank to make the transfer via 
a western union prepaid card, if you agreed, the Bank of Africa will make the 
transfer without any delay, please reconfirm to me if you agreed to the transfer 
via the western union africard.
As soon as I hear from you I will proceed 
immediately to the Western Union Branch in the  Bank of Africa to sign for 
transfer via Western Union. I can see that you are now happy but never mind 
everything is alright since i have try all my posible best to receive a great 
gift from you as soon as the bank post your money to your home town.Because the 
bank has arranged to transfer the fund to you through the means of western union 
part by part payment. The bank has arranged to pay you through western union 
reply urgently for us to proceed.
Thanks.
Yours
oman bozize 

 FILL YOU INFORMATION BELOW
4) My Private Telephone 
Number..........  
5) My fax.....................
6) Receiving Country: 
...........
7) My E-mail 8) my Occupation.....................
9) My 
Position in office............. 
10) My home address......... 
11)your name.....................