Subject: [iola-conversion-tool] Agenda page now completely hosed

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 13:19:42 -0500

Argh!

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/83/agenda.html#RAI

/a

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 13:29:51 -0500

+many - please fix quickly

---

From: Ole Laursen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 20:44:17 +0100

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/83/agenda.html#RAI

I've made a commit to fix that. Until Henrik deploys it, go to

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/83/agenda/#RAI

instead of the .html URL. I'm not sure why .html is not redirecting.
There are a couple of oddities in the meeting code.

Ole

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 20:51:42 +0100

Ok, so this is maybe one that Adam should do the permanent fix for during
the sprint ;-)

This was a case of too many variations on the same URL.

These worked just fine:
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/agenda/#RAI
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/agenda#RAI
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/agenda.html#RAI
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/83/agenda/#RAI

but not the one mentioned by Adam because someone (probably Adam ,;-)
had missed adding a pattern for the url the week-view.html page ended
up with when included with a relative url from that page:
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/83/agenda.html#RAI

I've now added yet another url for the week-view.html page in order to make
the agena page work for now, giving us 4 different patterns in 
ietf/meetings/urls.py for the week-view page.

I'm going to add a ticket to eliminate most of those, and use only *one*
location for the week-view page.

Best regards,

	Henrik