Subject: [iola-conversion-tool] More agenda woes: week view and WG agendas

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 13:18:14 -0500

Go to:

http://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/agenda/#sipcore

You'll notice that the SIPCORE agenda appears just fine in the long-form 
agenda that follows the calendar view -- it's an IFRAME that points to 
<http://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/83/agenda/sipcore-agenda/>

Now, click on the pinkish-purple "SIPCORE" block on the week view. It 
opens up and displays an IFRAME with an src of 
<http://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/83/agenda/agenda-83-sipcore.html>, 
which returns a 404 error.

/a

---

From: Ole Laursen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 13:13:12 +0100

2012/3/12 Adam Roach <[email-masked]>:
> Now, click on the pinkish-purple "SIPCORE" block on the week view. It opens
> up and displays an IFRAME with an src of

Hm, right, there was a problem with the way URLs were constructed that
were depending on the particular directory pattern the files were
stored in. I fixed that but apparently forgot this file. I've fixed
that and a similar problem with agenda.csv now, should be online when
Henrik has deployed it.

Thanks for the report!

Ole

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 16:57:24 +0100

The fix has been deployed.

Best regards,

	Henrik

---

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 12:47:58 -0500

On 3/13/12 7:13 AM, Ole Laursen wrote:
> 2012/3/12 Adam Roach<[email-masked]>:

Thanks. It appears to be working for all the working groups with 
uploaded agendas, but it's still failing for the plenaries:

http://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/agenda/#GEN

I note that the plenaries are still rendering only when one selects the 
entire GEN area, rather than always rendering.

/a

---

From: Ole Laursen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 20:32:49 +0100

2012/3/14 Adam Roach <[email-masked]>:
> Thanks. It appears to be working for all the working groups with uploaded
> agendas, but it's still failing for the plenaries:
>

Right, as long as the views aren't in tune with the (much simpler)
models, this is a special case. I've fixed that one now.

I wish we'd found more of these before going live, but when I went
through this long time ago, I wasn't aware the scripting on the agenda
page was so deep - so I haven't been through all of it as I was
otherwise trying to do. The intention of the proxy layer has never
been a 1:1 mapping, just to be good enough to fool what's actually in
use.

> entire GEN area, rather than always rendering.

I'm sorry, if you have mentioned that already, I think it got lost in
the noise. I've hacked the proxy to fix this now.

The fixes should be live when Henrik has deployed them.

Ole