Subject: [iola-conversion-tool] Visual nits with the beta

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 13:12:37 -0800

<https://trackerbeta.ietf.org/wg/dane/>

In the left column, "Liaison statements" runs into the right border, and so does the search box. Maybe add a few pixels to the width of the left column.

--Paul Hoffman

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 11:00:22 +0100

Hi Paul,

On 2012-02-14 22:12 Paul Hoffman said:
> In the left column, "Liaison statements" runs into the right border,
> and so does the search box. Maybe add a few pixels to the width of
> the left column.

So it does :-)

On the other hand, the current datatracker has exactly the same behaviour,
so it's not an issue with the database and code change.  I think we'll
save this one for the sprint in Paris.

Thanks for checking the tracker beta, and please let us know if you find
additional bugs.

Best regards,

	Henrik