Subject: [iola-conversion-tool] Agenda selector tool broken for IRTF

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 13:11:06 -0600

If you go to http://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/agenda/ and click on 
the "Select working group sessions" link, the "IRTF" column contains 
expanded research group names instead of acronyms. Attempts to select 
any of these groups fail.

/a

---

From: Ole Laursen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 20:42:29 +0100

2012/2/28 Adam Roach <[email-masked]>:
> If you go to http://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/agenda/ and click on the
> "Select working group sessions" link, the "IRTF" column contains expanded
> research group names instead of acronyms. Attempts to select any of these
> groups fail.

Right, there was a subtle bug in the IRTF proxy where it was bypassing
__str__ since there is a __unicode__ on the base class. I've committed
a fix, this should work when Henrik's deployed it.

Thanks for the report!

Ole