Subject: [iola-conversion-tool] Question concerning new datatracker

From: "Weingarten, Yaacov (NSN - IL/Hod HaSharon)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 08:43:34 +0100

Hi,

I just tried the new datatracker beta site with a simple search of all
documents with the string "mpls-tp" and I noticed that the result list
did not include a new version that was uploaded yesterday.  Question is
- how much of a delay is there before the new and the old databases are
synced? (The old version of the datatracker listed the updated document
immediately after the submission was complete, naturally)

Best regards,
Yaacov Weingarten
Nokia Siemens Networks
Industry Environment, PTE
ph#:  +972-9-775 1827
mob#: +972-54-220 0977

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 16:24:19 +0100

Hi Yaacov,

> immediately after the submission was complete, naturally)

Thanks for checking the new tracker, and reporting!

For document-related data the delay *should* be less than 5 minutes; other
information is only caught by a full conversion which runs between 01:00
and 03:00 PST (roughly).

The latest document I see on the production tracker is this:

	draft-ietf-mpls-tp-ring-protection-01
	Applicability of MPLS-TP Linear Protection for Ring Topologies
 	2012-02-15 

which as I write this is also visible on in the beta tracker with the
same information:

	draft-ietf-mpls-tp-ring-protection-01
 	Applicability of MPLS-TP Linear Protection for Ring Topologies
	2012-02-15

Was this the document you found missing?

Best regards,

	Henrik