Subject: [iola-conversion-tool] draft dates differ

From: Ryan Cross <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 15:06:56 -0800

I've noticed that some draft event dates are one day apart between production and beta.  For example:

In production, Last updated for draft-templin-sealopt is 2012-01-13
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-sealopt/

In beta it is 2012-01-14   (which differs from the date in the document)
http://trackerbeta.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-sealopt/ 

Some other documents with the same problem:
http://trackerbeta.ietf.org/doc/draft-tsou-mboned-multrans-addr-acquisition/
http://trackerbeta.ietf.org/doc/draft-tyoshino-hybi-websocket-perframe-deflate/

Ryan

---

From: Ole Laursen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 20:13:25 +0100

> http://trackerbeta.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-sealopt/

It looks like it's the date of the last submission that cause this
discrepancy. It turns out this is because the DraftVersions data is a
bit off, at least as far as I can tell. I've switched it to merge in
data from the draft itself in a better way (so the earliest revision
data wins), this seems to fix this.

Ole

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 22:40:49 +0100

> data wins), this seems to fix this.

Fix deployed.

	Henrik