Subject: [iola-conversion-tool] Bug in edit state

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2012 15:21:17 -0600

When I click on the current IESG state on
<https://tracker.tools.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bliss-shared-appearances/>
(which is AD Evaluation::External Party), I get the edit state page with 
the current
state set to AD Evaluation, but the substate is blank, misrepresenting 
the actual
current state.

RJS

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2012 13:48:53 +0100

Hi Robert,

> state set to AD Evaluation, but the substate is blank, misrepresenting 

I just checked this, and there's a possibility it could be an artefact of the
conversion cycle -- when I check the same page now, it does say
  "AD Evaluation::External Party"
also in the test tracker.

The conversion now seems to run from *:28 to *:52 every hour, so my check
just now was during the current conversion run.

Best regards,

	Henrik

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 09:53:04 -0600

I'm still seeing the issue. (I think I might not have pointed clearly to 
where it is before).

<https://tracker.tools.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bliss-shared-appearances/> is 
fine.
The problem is at
<https://tracker.tools.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bliss-shared-appearances/edit/state/>

Which shows:

RjS

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 17:31:19 +0100

On 2012-02-07 16:53 Robert Sparks said:
> I'm still seeing the issue. (I think I might not have pointed clearly to where 
> it is before).
> 
> <https://tracker.tools.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bliss-shared-appearances/> is fine.
> The problem is at

Aha! Right.  Clearly not as it should be.  Ole?

Best regards,

	Henrik

> _______________________________________________
> iola-conversion-tool mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iola-conversion-tool

---

From: Ole Laursen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 17:54:11 +0100

> Aha! Right.  Clearly not as it should be.  Ole?

Sorry, my bad. Looks like I've forgotten to pass in the initial
substate in the form. Weird, as it is really obvious. But I've fixed
that now.

Ole