Subject: [iola-conversion-tool] Bug in discuss/comment email

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 10:53:58 -0600

Henrik, Ole -

Pete found a bug that he'll report separately, but I'd like to note I've 
reproduced it.

When adding a discuss to a document the mail that's generated is wrong 
(the subject line misses the discuss and the body doesn't have the 
discuss text. However the body says I entered a discuss.

This is something I tested before and didn't see a problem. There is an 
automated test that should have caught this too.

RjS

------

Subject: Robert Sparks' Discuss on draft-ietf-payload-rtp-klv-03: (with 
COMMENT) Body:

Robert Sparks has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-payload-rtp-klv-03: Discuss

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

And a comment

---

From: Ole Laursen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 17:44:10 +0100

2012/2/15 Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>:
> When adding a discuss to a document the mail that's generated is wrong (the
> subject line misses the discuss and the body doesn't have the discuss text.
> However the body says I entered a discuss.
>

I expanded the test slightly, and sure enough, fail. I was checking
the wrong attribute. Fixed now. Thanks to both of you!

Ole

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 01:16:39 +0100

> the wrong attribute. Fixed now. Thanks to both of you!

Deployed!

	Henrik