Subject: [iola-conversion-tool] Knowing when the phase 2 server is supposed to be down?

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 11:26:41 -0800

I've tried dropping in to test a couple of times and gotten either can't 
connect or (what I have now),
a 404 dressed in the top-level tools stylesheet.
<https://tracker.tools.ietf.org/iesg/agenda/documents/> at the moment.

I'm sure some of that is because of the data refresh.

Is there some way we can predict when we shouldn't be expecting the 
system to be available for testing?

RjS

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 22:34:36 +0100

Hi Robert,

> <https://tracker.tools.ietf.org/iesg/agenda/documents/> at the moment.

I see there's a problem with the https: server instance, will look at that
in a moment.  There's also a problem with the style sheet for the http:
instance, which may be a code update problem.  Will look at that too.

> system to be available for testing?

Just before I left work, I updated the conversion script a bit to reduce
the amount of work it has to do; and I'm also close to having replication
in place.  I should be able to give much more precise timing on the updates
after that (hopefully later tonight).  But the issues I see when I connect
now aren't (I think) directly related to that, and I intend fix them now.

Best regards,

	Henrik

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 22:43:49 +0100

Hi again,

Both the problems I observed were apache config problems, caused by
propagation of an incomplete config from the tools config master (merlot)
to the server hosting tracker.tools.ietf.org (grenache).  Mea culpa.
Fixed.

I'll be back with data on timings.

Best regards,

	Henrik

On 2012-01-31 22:34 Henrik Levkowetz said the following:
> _______________________________________________
> iola-conversion-tool mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iola-conversion-tool
>