Subject: [iola-conversion-tool] Getting copies of the mail the phase-2 instance sends

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 18:06:51 -0800

Hi Henrik -

Do we need to do anything special to see the mail that the phase 2 
instance is sending?

RjS

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 11:32:03 +0100

Hi Robert,

> Do we need to do anything special to see the mail that the phase 2 

Right; thanks for the reminder.  

Since the test server is running in test mode, all email to be sent out is
intercepted before it actually goes out, preventing delivery to the address
that would normally receive it.

To receive a copy of each message before it's discarded, you can set up an
email address to which delivery will be done anyway. The address is stored in
the testmailcc cookie in your browser, so make sure cookies are enabled.

To set up an address for delivery from the test server, please go here:
  http://tracker.tools.ietf.org/accounts/testemail/

Best regards,

	Henrik