Subject: Re: [httpwg/http-extensions] AUTH48 changes for rfc5987bis (#386)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2017 05:30:49 +0000 (UTC)

(closed as the document has already been removed from git)

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/386#issuecomment-325178143

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2017 05:30:50 +0000 (UTC)

Closed #386.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/386#event-1222697182

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2017 22:42:17 -0700

Reopened #386.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/386#event-1230779656