Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] ref formatting (#379)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2017 08:16:01 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/379

-- Commit Summary --

  * ref formatting

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-cache-digest.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/379.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/379.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/379

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2017 05:10:42 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #379.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/379#event-1198429900