Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] The matching rules in 2818 all apply (#387)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 21:27:56 -0700

...not just the wildcard ones.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/387

-- Commit Summary --

  * The matching rules in 2818 all apply

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-origin-frame.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/387.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/387.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/387

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 21:46:05 -0700

Merged #387.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/387#event-1224920839