Subject: Re: [httpwg/http-extensions] No multiple headers with the same name (#365)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2017 23:14:59 +0000 (UTC)

This is for Early Hints draft, not sure how I can put labels.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/365#issuecomment-313251974

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2017 16:16:46 -0700

Yes, but `Link` is defined by RFC5988 as:

```
  Link           = "Link" ":" #link-value
```

i.e., it uses the comma-separated list syntax.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/365#issuecomment-313252298

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2017 23:16:49 +0000 (UTC)

Closed #365.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/365#event-1151829724

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2017 16:18:54 -0700

right.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/365#issuecomment-313252618