Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] improve the wording: "client MUST NOT process" (#357)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2017 05:21:00 -0700

This is a PR that essentially rebases the change proposed in #319.

To me the change proposed by @royfielding is a clear improvement. I believe that we should merge this.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/357

-- Commit Summary --

  * rebase #319

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-early-hints.md (9)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/357.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/357.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/357

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 02:25:26 -0700

Merged #357.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/357#event-1120995612