Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] Expect CT: Add an example (#321)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2017 05:40:00 -0700

Would it be possible to include an example in the spec?

Something like...

    Expect-CT: enforce; max-age=3600; report-uri="https://example.com/expect-ct-report"

As I believe most developers like to work with examples, rather than just using the spec definition as found under the heading "Response Header Field Syntax".

:-)

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/321

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 10:00:44 -0700

Closed #321.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/321#event-1050941987