Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] Update Expect-CT syntax to match convention (#327)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 10:28:33 -0700

This changes Expect-CT to be a comma-separated list of directives (which may be
name=value pairs), and adds some examples.

Also allows the server to send multiple header fields so that they can be
combined, as per
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/318#issuecomment-294369176

Fixes issue #318, #321 
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/327

-- Commit Summary --

  * Update Expect-CT syntax to match convention

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-expect-ct.md (23)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/327.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/327.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/327