Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] fix "is is" typo (#332)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 15:09:02 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/332

-- Commit Summary --

  * fix "is is" typo

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-origin-frame.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/332.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/332.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/332

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2017 18:22:35 -0700

Merged #332.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/332#event-1053965276