Subject: [hackathon] IETF-105 Hackathon Wiki edition request (I2NSF WG)

From: "정재홍" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 14:08:15 +0900

Hello, this is Chaehong Chung from I2NSF WG member.

I would like to request to add I2NSF project in this 105 Hackathon.

Interface to Network Security Functions (I2NSF) Framework

Champion(s)

Jaehoon Paul Jeong <pauljeong at skku.edu>

Jong-Hyun Kim <jhk at etri.re.kr>

Project(s)

The Integration of I2NSF Security Controller and ETRI's SOA Controller.

The Application of Participating Vendor(WINS) NSF.

The Integration of I2NSF Framework and ETSI NFV Architecture based on Openstack for Dynamic Creation of Virtual NSFs.

The Support of Service Function Chaining for Traffic Steering.

I2NSF Policy Translation from High-Level Security Policy to Low-Level Security Policy using Automata.

I2NSF Policy Porivisioning to appropriate NSFs using the capability of NSFs.

The Support of NETCONF for Registration Interface according to the latest Capability YANG Data Model.

The Support of RESTCONF for Consumer-Facing Interface according to the latest Consumer-Facing Interface YANG Data Model.

The Support of NETCONF for NSF-Facing Interface according to the latest NSF-Facing Interface YANG Data Model.

Specifications:

​https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc8192

​https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc8329

​https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-applicability-11

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-05

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model-04

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-facing-interface-dm-06

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-consumer-facing-interface-dm-05

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-registration-interface-dm-04

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hyun-i2nsf-nsf-triggered-steering-06

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-00

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yang-i2nsf-security-policy-translation-03

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yang-i2nsf-nfv-architecture-04

Thank you for your support.

Best Regards,

Chaehong

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 08:50:39 -0400

Just edit the wiki at https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietf/meeting/wiki/105hackathon and add your project to the bottom of the wiki.  Editing requires an IETF id which one may already have if one has submitted an IETF draft.  If not, the wiki does help with creating a new id.

Hemant

From: hackathon <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of ???
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2019 1:08 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [hackathon] IETF-105 Hackathon Wiki edition request (I2NSF WG)

 

 

*	Champion(s) 

*	Jaehoon Paul Jeong <pauljeong at skku.edu> 
*	Jong-Hyun Kim <jhk at etri.re.kr>

*	Project(s) 

*	The Integration of I2NSF Security Controller and ETRI's SOA Controller.
*	The Application of Participating Vendor(WINS) NSF.
*	The Integration of I2NSF Framework and ETSI NFV Architecture based on Openstack for Dynamic Creation of Virtual NSFs. 
*	The Support of Service Function Chaining for Traffic Steering. 
*	I2NSF Policy Translation from High-Level Security Policy to Low-Level Security Policy using Automata. 
*	I2NSF Policy Porivisioning to appropriate NSFs using the capability of NSFs. 
*	The Support of NETCONF for Registration Interface according to the latest Capability YANG Data Model. 
*	The Support of RESTCONF for Consumer-Facing Interface according to the latest Consumer-Facing Interface YANG Data Model. 
*	The Support of NETCONF for NSF-Facing Interface according to the latest NSF-Facing Interface YANG Data Model. 

*	Specifications: 

*	 <https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc8192> ​https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc8192 
*	 <https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc8329> ​https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc8329 
*	 <https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-applicability-08> ​https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-applicability-11
*	https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-05
*	https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model-04
*	https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-facing-interface-dm-06
*	https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-consumer-facing-interface-dm-05
*	https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-registration-interface-dm-04
*	https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hyun-i2nsf-nsf-triggered-steering-06 
*	https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-00
*	https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yang-i2nsf-security-policy-translation-03
*	https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yang-i2nsf-nfv-architecture-04

Best Regards,

Chaehong

  <http://ptmsg.skku.edu/emate_app/ematemdn.nsf/mdnform?OpenForm&sender=[email-masked]&receiver=[email-masked]&key=D3D77B0F81C7E88449258419001C38B9>