Subject: [hackathon] Hackathon MeetEcho stream?

From: Michael Cardell Widerkrantz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2018 11:21:51 +0200

I'm registered as a remote participant in both the IETF 102 hackathon
and the meeting proper. On many of the items on the agenda:

  https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/102/agenda-utc

there is a MeetEcho link to the stream, but the hackathon doesn't have a
MeetEcho link. Can this be arranged, at least for the initial kickoff
and the presentations?

We're a small group of 3--4 developers from different companies who will
all sit together in Netnod's Malmö office here in Sweden during the
hackathon and while I believe a lot can be accomplished with just us
talking to each other and synchronizing over XMPP and/or IRC with the
rest of you we would also like to see the presentations, if possible.

-- 
Michael "MC" Cardell Widerkrantz

---

From: "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2018 14:48:04 +0000

Hi Michael,

Happy to have you and your group joining in the hackathon. We will be using Meetecho to facilitate remote participation during the kickoff on Saturday and the presentations on Sunday. I will look into adding links into the agenda for these. 

Cheers,
Charles

-----Original Message-----
From: hackathon <[email-masked]> on behalf of Michael Cardell Widerkrantz <[email-masked]>
Date: Friday, July 6, 2018 at 2:22 AM
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [hackathon] Hackathon MeetEcho stream?

    

    
    _______________________________________________
    hackathon mailing list
    [email-masked]
    https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hackathon

---

From: "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2018 16:58:51 +0000

Links for Meetecho have been added into the agenda for the kickoff on Saturday and the presentations on Sunday.
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietf/meeting/wiki/102hackathon

Cheers,
Charles

-----Original Message-----
From: hackathon <[email-masked]> on behalf of "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <eckelcu=[email-masked]>
Date: Friday, July 6, 2018 at 7:48 AM
To: Michael Cardell Widerkrantz <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [hackathon] Hackathon MeetEcho stream?

    Hi Michael,

    Cheers,
    Charles