Subject: [hackathon] Things moving on the big screen

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 09:59:37 -0400

Having football matches on the screen is really a bad idea. It's
distracting to have bright colors flashing. IMHO, it should be
removed.

---

From: Joseph Lorenzo Hall <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 11:35:29 -0400

Disagree.

On Sat, Jul 14, 2018 at 10:01 AM Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> hackathon mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hackathon
>

-- 
Joseph Lorenzo Hall
Chief Technologist, Center for Democracy & Technology [https://www.cdt.org]
1401 K ST NW STE 200, Washington DC 20005-3497
e: [email-masked], p: 202.407.8825, pgp: https://josephhall.org/gpg-key
Fingerprint: 3CA2 8D7B 9F6D DBD3 4B10  1607 5F86 6987 40A9 A871

---

From: Tobias Fiebig <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 15:54:33 +0000

I think we should vote on this. Set something up: menti.com, code 57 91 56

From: hackathon [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Joseph Lorenzo Hall
Sent: 14 July, 2018 11:35 AM
To: Stephane Bortzmeyer
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [hackathon] Things moving on the big screen

Disagree.

On Sat, Jul 14, 2018 at 10:01 AM Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]> wrote:
Having football matches on the screen is really a bad idea. It's
distracting to have bright colors flashing. IMHO, it should be
removed.

---

From: Witold Krecicki <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 17:55:33 +0200

The match is over, so we can just turn it off now...

---

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 17:59:53 +0200

On Sat, Jul 14, 2018 at 05:55:33PM +0200,
 Witold Krecicki <[email-masked]> wrote 

> The match is over, so we can just turn it off now...

Unfortunately, there is another one tomorrow :-(