Subject: [hackathon] NETCONF management of Segment Routing over IPv6 (SRv6) on an OpenWRT router

From: Boris Pilka <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 16:46:17 +0200

Hello all,

below is a brief summary of what we would like to achieve on the 
upcoming IETF 99 Hackathon. If you find the project interesting, please, 
join us!

Kind regards,

Boris

========================================

*Sysrepo - Segment Routing v6*

*Champions*
         Richard Kosegi
         Boris Pilka
         Martin Pilka
         Alex Tokar

*Project*
          NETCONF management of Segment Routing over IPv6 (SRv6) on an 
OpenWRT router
             The goal is to make POC of configuring explicit path 
consisting of SRv6 segments on OpenWRT router (TL-WR1043ND) via NETCONF. 
There is support of SRv6 in Linux kernel
             since 4.10, so let's make use of it.

*Implementation:*
             https://github.com/openwrt
             https://github.com/sysrepo
             https://github.com/CESNET/Netopeer2

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus