Subject: [hackathon] MILE

From: "Takeshi Takahashi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2017 12:03:39 +0900

Hello all,

We will be working on building some MILE-related tools at the IETF99
Hachathon.

Regards,
Take

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
------
# MILE

## Champion(s)

  - Takeshi Takahashi
  - Mio Suzuki

## Project(s)

  - Managed Incident Lightweight Exchange (MILE): The aim of MILE is to
develop a set of standards and protocols for efficiently exchanging
incident-related information among parties in order to prepare and/or
mitigate assorted cyber incidents.
  - We develop PoCs and tools for improve the usability of MILE
specifications. For instance, the following tools will be developed before
and during the Hachathon.
    - develop a converter between IODEF and STIX
    - develop PoC code, which generates an IODEFv2 document from a darknet
monitoring system

## Specifications

  - https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc7970/
  - https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-iodef-guidance/

## Implementation

  - The code will be available at [will be opened soon]