Subject: [hackathon] SACM

From: Adam Montville <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 11:50:50 +0000

Hello all!

   - Champions
   - Adam Montville
      - David Waltermire
      - Project: SACM has defined a vulnerability assessment scenario (see
   https://trac.ietf.org/trac/sacm/wiki/SacmVulnerabilityAssessmentScenario),
   and this project seeks to *prototype* one or two paths through that
   scenario for the express purpose of informing our architectural components,
   component interfaces, and the SACM information model.
   - Explicit goals and a user story are provided here: see
      https://trac.ietf.org/trac/sacm/wiki/SacmVulnerabilityAssessmentHackathon
      - We ultimately seek to assess endpoint state using a number of state
      collection mechanisms
      - For this “spike” we are ignoring certain facets of a full solution
      (i.e. endpoint/service discovery)

We have six folks signed up to participate already, and we have been
working together before the hackathon takes place to get as much done as
possible before the hackathon event. If you're interested in helping out,
feel free to reach out!

Kind regards,

Adam