Subject: Re: [hackathon] New Hackathon 98 Topic: TLS 1.3

From: Nick Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 21:22:49 +0000

For those interested in attending the IETF 98 Hackathon who want to work on
TLS 1.3, I've updated the wiki with some reference links for the projects:

https://www.ietf.org/registration/MeetingWiki/wiki/doku.php?id=98hackathon

I don't have a sense yet of which project is most interesting to folks, so
if you're interested in one more than another, please put your name below
the topic.

We'll coordinate on a dedicated Slack channel, so please add your emails to
the wiki so I can invite you to the Slack channel.

Nick

On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 9:59 AM Nick Sullivan <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> I've created a new hackathon project for IETF 98 around TLS 1.3.
>
> https://www.ietf.org/registration/MeetingWiki/wiki/98hackathon
>
> I'd like to focus on testing optional extensions to TLS 1.3 (0-RTT, key
> delegation, exported authenticators, OCSP, certificate transparency, etc.)
>
> Nick
>