Subject: [hackathon] COSE / JOSE at IETF 97 Hackathon

From: Matt Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2016 13:19:45 -0700

Hello all,

Jim and I will be at a table working on various things related to [COSE]
(CBOR Object Signing and Encryption) and [JOSE] (JSON Object Signing and
Encryption).  We have a couple of broad goals and projects noted on the
Wiki we'd like to make progress on.

If you're interested in working on some crypto formats, or wanted to
learn how to use this stuff, feel free join us.

-- 
- m&m

Matt Miller
Cisco Systems, Inc.

[COSE] - CBOR Object Signing and Encryption (COSE)
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cose-msg/>

[JOSE] - The collection of docs:
* [RFC7515] - JSON Web Signature <https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7515>
* [RFC7516] - JSON Web Encryption <https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7516>
* [RFC7517] - JSON Web Key <https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7517>
* [RFC7518] - JSON Web Algorithms <https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7518>