Subject: [hackathon] technologies and champions for IETF 95 Hackathon

From: "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 22:58:44 +0000

Hi Folks,

The IETF 95 Hackathon is less than two months away. Its time to get the
hackathon wiki updated with the technologies, champions, and projects that
will be featured in Buenos Aires.
I¹ve updated the wiki with the general info and left placeholders based on
what we did in Yokohama. Please have a look and opt-in for any area you
want to champion and any project you want to see tackled.

Cheers,
Charles

---

From: "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 22:59:35 +0000

And here’s the link :)
https://www.ietf.org/registration/MeetingWiki/wiki/doku.php?id=95hackathon

Cheers,
Charles

On 2/11/16, 2:58 PM, "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Hi Folks,

Cheers,
Charles