Subject: [hackathon] SFC hackathon champion

From: Yuji Sekiya <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 13:54:56 +0900

Hello IETF hackathon people,
This is Yuji Sekiya, WIDE Project and NSP consortium.

I and some volunteer members would like to lead the SFC hackathon. We
are very serious for SFC functions in ODL, so we will define the theme
of this IETF94 SFC hackathon by no later than Wednesday and post the
detail to this list.

Best Regards,

-- Yuji Sekiya

---

From: "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 06:08:00 +0000

Thank you, Yuji, for volunteering. Your help with this is very much
appreciated.
In addition to updating the wiki to include your project proposal, please
be sure to register for the hackathon
(https://www.ietf.org/hackathon/94-hackathon.html) and be prepared to give
a short presentation (e.g. a 5 minute talk with a few slides) to describe
your idea during the hackathon kickoff Saturday morning.
I look forward to meeting you and working with you at the hackathon. Let
me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Cheers,
Charles

On 10/27/15, 1:54 PM, "hackathon on behalf of Yuji Sekiya"
<[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>hackathon mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hackathon

---

From: "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 08:49:00 +0000

Awesome, thanks. I will unicast you regarding other things for your consideration as you prepare for the hackathon.

Cheers,
Charles

From: <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> on behalf of katsuhiro horiba <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Wednesday, October 28, 2015 at 4:57 PM
To: Charles Eckel <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Yuji Sekiya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: [hackathon] SFC hackathon champion

Dear Charles,
This is Katsuhiro Horiba from NSP consortium that Yuji introduced.

I registered hackathon and updated Wiki page.
We'll add much more detail and guide for participants.

Of course we're preparing 5 mins presentation for the kick off.
Please let me know things to do ourselves.

Best Regards,

Katsuhiro Horiba
<[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>

2015-10-27 15:08 GMT+09:00 Charles Eckel (eckelcu) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>:

Cheers,
Charles

On 10/27/15, 1:54 PM, "hackathon on behalf of Yuji Sekiya"
<[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> on behalf of [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

>[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

_______________________________________________
hackathon mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hackathon