Subject: [hackathon] Hackathon table at Bits-N-Bites

From: "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 22:29:24 +0000

Good news everyone. A table has been allocated for the Hackathon at
Bits-N-Bites. Bits-N-Bites is Thursday, July 23, 1915-2115 in Congress
Hall Foyer. Hackathon participants are invited to show off their projects
at this table. Space is limited, but we can accommodate multiple demos
concurrently and rotate demos in/out if necessary.
Mark this slot on your calendar if you want to participate, or just drop
by to show your support.

Cheers,
Charles

---

From: "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 09:49:54 +0000

For those of you who expressed interest in demoing something at
Bits-N-Bites, please send me the following to me by the end of
today/Monday:

Demo Title:
Name of Presenters:
Description of Demo:

The description can be a slide, a few sentences, photos, etc. Do not send
a multi page presentation. The goal is a incorporate info from any demos
into a couple slides that will be included in a rotating slide show on the
big screen at the venue.

If you want to participate but need more time, just let me know.

Cheers,
Charles