Subject: [hackathon] hackathon setup and agenda reminder

From: "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 08:56:45 +0000

Welcome to Prague everyone. That Hackathon soon begins. The schedule is
included in the Wiki:
https://www.ietf.org/registration/MeetingWiki/wiki/93hackathon

Friday, July 17
      13:00: Room opens for optional setup (meant for champions if they
have any special equipment)
      21:00: Room closes and is locked

  Saturday, July 18
      09:00: Room opens for setup - Pastries and coffee provided
      09:30: Hackathon kickoff - Intro to all technologies by champions,
form teams
      12:00: Lunch provided
      15:00: Afternoon break - Snacks provided
      18:30: Progress check and sharing
      19:00: Dinner provided
      21:00: Room closes and is locked

  Sunday, July 19
      09:00: Room opens - Pastries and coffee provided
      12:00: Lunch provided
      15:00: Hacking stops, prepare brief presentation of project
      15:00: Afternoon break - Snacks provided
      16:00: Project presentation to other participants and judges
      17:00: Winners announced, prizes given
      17:30: Recap and suggestions for IETF 94
      18:00: Hackathon ends, tear down

If you are planning to perform any setup today/Friday, let us know so we
can make sure the room is open for you. Setup is listed as being from
13:00-21:00, but you may find the door closed and locked unless you let us
know to expect you.

For everyone else, see you tomorrow at 09:00. Pastries and coffee will be
provided. Don¹t be late else you will miss the overview presentations and
forming of teams. You can join later but its best to get in from the start.

Cheers,
Charles