Subject: Re: [hackathon] IETF Hackathon prep call - Doodle poll

From: "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 01:09:50 +0000

Thursday 08:00 - 09:00 appears to work the best. I will send out an
invite. 
If you cannot make that time, please email any questions or concerns to
the hackathon list, or you can contact me directly.

Cheers,
Charles

On 6/30/15, 11:12 AM, "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>Hi Everyone,
>
>The IETF 93 Hackathon is almost here. I am scheduling a prep call to
>review with the technology champions what is expected of them in
>preparation for as well as during the event. It is also an opportunity for
>Q&A. The meeting is open to everyone, but it is primarily meant for the
>technology  champions.
>
>Please indicate all times that work for you. A meeting invite will follow
>based on the responses.
>
>Doodle poll: http://doodle.com/imc42awdiuggscqk
>
>As a reminder, here is what it means to be a champion:
>
>Champions are individuals familiar with a given technology who have
>volunteered to help get others get up and running with that technology
>Champions should:
>- plan to arrive Friday, for any setup, and attend Saturday and Sunday
>- prepare a brief overview presentation to introduce the technology and
>suggest potential projects
>-make themselves available to answer questions and help others
>-hack on things themselves in their copious free time
>
>Current list of technologies:
>https://www.ietf.org/registration/MeetingWiki/wiki/93hackathon
>
>The list of registered participants is here:
>https://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf93/hackathonattendance.py?sortkey=3&
>l
>ogin=%0A
>
>
>If your name is not listed, please be sure you register for the hackathon
>asap as space is limited:
>https://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf93/hackathonregistration.py
>
>You should sign up for the mailer as well:
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hackathon
>
>Cheers,
>Charles
>