Subject: [hackathon] NETVC (Daala/Thor) Intro

From: "Timothy B. Terriberry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 22:19:02 -0700

Daala project information:

The quickstart guide (posted previously)
https://wiki.xiph.org/Daala_Quickstart

Issues to work on: https://github.com/xiph/daala/issues

Code review: https://review.xiph.org/ (account creation is manual, 
sadly, please ask us for one).

Continuous integration: https://mf4.xiph.org/jenkins/view/daala/

Performance metrics: https://arewecompressedyet.com/ (just tell us the 
location of your public git repository and we'll set you up to run your 
changes here).

IRC: #daala on freenode

Thor project information:

The Thor code is in the final stages of being open-sourced by Cisco. I 
am told that if anyone would like to hack on Thor during the Hackathon, 
that commit access to the (currently) private Github project can be 
arranged.

---

From: "Timothy B. Terriberry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2015 01:28:32 -0700

And here are the slides I just presented for NETVC.