Subject: [hackathon] IETF Hackathon prep call - Doodle poll

From: "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 18:12:00 +0000

Hi Everyone,

The IETF 93 Hackathon is almost here. I am scheduling a prep call to
review with the technology champions what is expected of them in
preparation for as well as during the event. It is also an opportunity for
Q&A. The meeting is open to everyone, but it is primarily meant for the
technology  champions.

Please indicate all times that work for you. A meeting invite will follow
based on the responses.

Doodle poll: http://doodle.com/imc42awdiuggscqk

As a reminder, here is what it means to be a champion:

Champions are individuals familiar with a given technology who have
volunteered to help get others get up and running with that technology
Champions should:
- plan to arrive Friday, for any setup, and attend Saturday and Sunday
- prepare a brief overview presentation to introduce the technology and
suggest potential projects
-make themselves available to answer questions and help others
-hack on things themselves in their copious free time

Current list of technologies:
https://www.ietf.org/registration/MeetingWiki/wiki/93hackathon

The list of registered participants is here:
https://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf93/hackathonattendance.py?sortkey=3&l
ogin=%0A

If your name is not listed, please be sure you register for the hackathon
asap as space is limited:
https://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf93/hackathonregistration.py

You should sign up for the mailer as well:
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hackathon

Cheers,
Charles