Subject: [hackathon] New Non-WG Mailing List: hackathon -- Discussion regarding past, present, and future IETF hackathons.

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 15:20:16 -0700

A new IETF non-working group email list has been created.

List address: [email-masked]
Archive: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/hackathon/
To subscribe: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hackathon

Purpose:

This list is for discussion regarding past, present, and future IETF hackathons. For hackathon related discussions prior to the creation of this list, see https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/92hackathon.

For additional information, please contact the list administrators.

---

From: "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 22:38:07 +0000

Just an FYI, subscribers to [email-masked] were automatically
subscribed to this new list.

We will be using this hew list for discussion related to the hackathon at
IETF 93. Please subscribe and share your thoughts, including technologies
you want to see covered and volunteering to help with them.

Cheers,
Charles

On 4/13/15, 3:20 PM, "IETF Secretariat" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>This list is for discussion regarding past, present, and future IETF
>hackathons. For hackathon related discussions prior to the creation of
>this list, see https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/92hackathon.
>