Subject: [hackathon] RIOT@IETF 93 Hackathon

From: Matthias Waehlisch <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 22:02:41 +0200

Hi Charles, all,

  several people from the RIOT community (http://www.riot-os.org) will 
attend the upcoming IETF meeting and are pleased to work on IETF-related 
topics during the Hackathon. We plan to give an introduction to RIOT 
such that non-RIOTers can easily start with implementing their own ideas 
on this operating system for constrained devices.

  So far we have the following champions assigned to topics:

    (1) Lotte Steenbrink: update of AODVv2 (see draft-ietf-manet-aodvv2)
   
    (2) Hauke Petersen: CoAP for service discovery in the IoT (see 
draft-jimenez-p2psip-coap-reload)

    (3) Martine Lenders: general IoT network stack and boarder gateway 
between the IoT and current Internet

    (4) Kaspar Schleiser: ICN

  Anybody who is interested in working on these topics is more than 
welcome to join! If you have your own topic and want to implement this 
on RIOT, let us know in advance and we will tailor introduction etc.

Thanks
  matthias

-- 
Matthias Waehlisch
.  Freie Universitaet Berlin, Inst. fuer Informatik, AG CST
.  Takustr. 9, D-14195 Berlin, Germany
.. mailto:[email-masked] .. http://www.inf.fu-berlin.de/~waehl
:. Also: http://inet.cpt.haw-hamburg.de .. http://www.link-lab.net