Subject: [Fecframe] I-D Action: draft-ietf-fecframe-pseudo-cdp-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 09:37:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the FEC Framework Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Pseudo Content Delivery Protocol (CDP) for Protecting Multiple Source Flows in FEC Framework
	Author(s)       : Ulas C. Kozat
                          Ali Begen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-fecframe-pseudo-cdp-04.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-06-20

Abstract:
   This document provides a pseudo Content Delivery Protocol (CDP) to
   protect multiple source flows with one or more repair flows based on
   the FEC Framework and the Session Description Protocol (SDP) elements
   defined for the framework.  The purpose of the document is not to
   provide a full-pledged protocol, but to show how the defined
   framework and SDP elements can be combined together to design a CDP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-fecframe-pseudo-cdp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-fecframe-pseudo-cdp-04

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-fecframe-pseudo-cdp-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Ali C. Begen (abegen)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 16:37:34 +0000

This version simply fixes the intended status of the draft. It should have been "informational".

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
> Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 12:38 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [Fecframe] I-D Action: draft-ietf-fecframe-pseudo-cdp-04.txt
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Fecframe mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/fecframe