Subject: [Fecframe] I-D Action: draft-ietf-fecframe-config-signaling-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2012 09:15:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the FEC Framework Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Methods to convey FEC Framework Configuration Information
	Author(s)       : Rajiv Asati
	Filename        : draft-ietf-fecframe-config-signaling-09.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-06-08

   FEC Framework document [RFC6363] defines the FEC Framework
   Configuration Information necessary for the FEC framework operation.
   This document describes how to use signaling protocols such as
   Session Announcement Protocol (SAP), Session Initiation Protocol
   (SIP), Real Time Stream Protocol (RTSP) etc. for determining and
   communicating the Configuration information between sender(s) and
   receiver(s).

   This document doesn't define any new signaling protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-fecframe-config-signaling-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-fecframe-config-signaling-09.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-fecframe-config-signaling/