Subject: [Fecframe] I-D Action: draft-ietf-fecframe-pseudo-cdp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 10:19:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the FEC Framework Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Pseudo Content Delivery Protocol (CDP) for Protecting Multiple Source Flows in FEC Framework
	Author(s)       : Ulas C. Kozat
                          Ali Begen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-fecframe-pseudo-cdp-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-05-17

   This document provides a pseudo Content Delivery Protocol (CDP) to
   protect multiple source flows with one or more repair flows based on
   the FEC Framework and the Session Description Protocol (SDP) elements
   defined for the framework.  The purpose of the document is not to
   provide a full-pledged protocol, but to show how the defined
   framework and SDP elements can be combined together to design a CDP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-fecframe-pseudo-cdp-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-fecframe-pseudo-cdp-03.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-fecframe-pseudo-cdp/

---

From: "Ali C. Begen (abegen)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 17:22:30 +0000

This is to revive the doc. We are expecting a doc-shepherd write-up soon.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
> Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2012 1:20 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [Fecframe] I-D Action: draft-ietf-fecframe-pseudo-cdp-03.txt
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Fecframe mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/fecframe