Subject: [Fecframe] I-D Action:draft-ietf-fecframe-config-signaling-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 12:30:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the FEC Framework Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Methods to convey FEC Framework Configuration Information
	Author(s)       : R. Asati
	Filename        : draft-ietf-fecframe-config-signaling-04.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2011-01-11

FEC Framework document [FECARCH] defines the FEC Framework
Configuration Information necessary for the FEC framework operation.
This document describes how to use existing signaling protocols to
determine and dynamically communicate the Configuration information
between sender(s) and receiver(s).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-fecframe-config-signaling-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.