Subject: 1-4 extra inches makes a massive difference

From: "merlyn hunt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2005 21:56:58 -0200

You've seen our pills on TV, in your local health stores, and on the Web,
and the question you have been asking yourself is - do they really work? The
answer is YES!

90% of males were interested in improving their sexual stamina,
performance, and the size of their manhood. Are you one of the 90%?

My girlfriend has been blown away by the gains I have achieved with your
Black Label Formula and the exercises. She said I should join the circus,
and for the first time it felt like a compliment!-Ben, New Zealand

check out the only Male Enhancement formula with a free DVD

http://H1U.f.coolproductworld.com/lg/

po box in link above and you can say no thank you for future

Nothing was every created without a use, they say; so your turn will come
some day, sure! I'm sorry for you, old fellow, but it's all your own fault.
You are right! exclaimed the Demon, striding up and down the room, and
causing thereby such a crackling of electricity in the air that Rob's hair
became rigid enough to stand on end
You are right, and I must wait--wait--wait--patiently and silently--until
my bonds are loosed by intelligence rather than chance! It is a dreary fate