Subject: We only sell top-notch watches and handbags

From: "buster lynch" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 05:32:18 +0700

Your obvious success will turn them on!

Receive a first-class R O L E X watch

We only sell top-notch watches and handbags. Auto winding just like the
real ones since they charge themselves as you move. The second hand moves
JUST like the real ones, too. You know how extremely expensive these are in
the stores. Purchase from us at a small fraction of the normal i n v e s t m
e n t.

Our R O L E X are:
- Identical to the smallest detail
- 98% Perfectly Accurate Markings
- Signature Green Sticker w/ serial number on watch back
- Magnified Quickset D a t e
- Includes all Proper Markings

http://gui.PJ5P.officialfakerolex.com

We also carry all top quality Louis Vuitton handbags! The ideal present for
your wife or your significant other.

Hope to see you soon

Detailed info or to un-register or to see our address.

Then, said the boy, thoughtfully, I've reached home just in time. In time
for what? she asked
But he did not answer that question