Subject: Top hot pick in the right sector at the right time

From: "Jerry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 14:50:12 +1100

Oiuungkqdx,Cerwvajd

THIS STOCK IS UNDISCOVERED ST0CK GEM - Just starting to trade

Millennium National Events, Inc. - Symbol: MNEI

Millenniums current roster of event sponsors includes such names as: WM 
Wrigley, American Express, Office Depot, Verizon, Italian Rose, TWA, 
Power Sports, Pizza Hut, Coca-Cola, Samuel Adams, Clear Channel 
Communications, Viacom, Infinity Broadcasting, Budweiser, COX Broadcasting,
NBC 
local affiliates, Brown Foreman (Jack Daniels), Southern Wine & 
Spirits, Viking Ovens and Bergwater Vineyards.

And just read the News... Read the entire news below

NEWS>>>..Millennium announced that it has entered into an agreement to
acquire 
all of the outstanding shares of Millennium National Imports, Inc., a Texas
Company.

Yes you read it right - this is serious company with some serious 
business

Symbol: MNEI
Current Price: $0.50
Is this an Undiscovered  Gem that is Positioned to Go Higher? Ple@se Re@d
the Following Announcement in its Entirety and Consider the
Possibilities...
Watch This One Trade Tuesday!

Millennium National Events, Inc. (MNEI) is an event company that is 
currently transforming the world of special events and corporate 
sponsorship. The Company is a fully integrated event promoter which owns, 
partially or entirely, and/or operates a diversified network of events and 
event promoters in the states of Florida, New York, Indiana, Colorado, 
California and Washington DC.

Through its diverse segments, Millennium's footprint is expanding in 
live entertainment, including sports and music. While Millennium National 
Events owns and is constantly acquiring existing events, our upcoming 
calendar includes events with IMG, Clear Channel, SFX, the ATP, NFL, 
PGA, LPGA, and NASCAR.

Symbol: MNEI
Current Price: $0.50
Is this an Undiscovered  Gem that is Positioned to Go Higher? Ple@se Re@d
the Following Announcement in its Entirety and Consider the
Possibilities...
Watch This One Trade Tuesday!

NEWS

DELRAY BEACH, Fla., Jan 21 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Millennium 
National Events (OTC Pink Sheets: MNEI) today announced that it has entered

into negotiations to acquire all or part of a working interest in Match 
Point, Inc., the owner of the ATP sanctioned event known as the 
Millennium International Tennis Tournament.

Millennium earlier became the title sponsor of the Match Point, Inc. 
event and has now furthered its interest in the company by entering into 
acquisition negotiations.

Both local Delray Beach-based companies could integrate the two 
entities. "Basically we're both from the same industry, and together I
believe 
we could be bigger and accomplish more than as stand-alone companies," 
said Robert McAllister, CEO & President of Millennium National Events.

Mark Baron, President of Match Point, Inc., says of the negotiations, 
"We are considering Millennium's offers and believe that there could be 
a possible f i t here for our company and our share holders."

McAllister also feels the purchase of Match Point is a good move for 
both Millennium shareholders and Match Point. "This acquisition is 
consistent with our overall business plan. It has always been our intent to

target and acquire successful, high-profile events and their promoters; 
we've had our eye on Match Point for almost one year now. Consolidation 
is the key, not only to our bottom line, but also to the success of 
each individual event."

Exact terms have been not yet been announced, but Millennium sees the 
Match Point acquisition ultimately being able to bring net revenues to 
MNEI's bottom line.

MNEI sees both the international television audience and the ability to 
attract a Fortune 500 as a potential source of even greater, and as of 
yet, untapped revenue. McAllister expects the deal to be consummated in 
this quarter.

The ATP tournament is being held Jan. 31 - Feb. 6 at the Delray Beach 
Tennis Center. The draw for the 13th annual Millennium ITC includes top 
Americans Vince Spadea, currently No. 19 in the world, two-time ITC 
champion Jan-Michael Gambill and James Blake. Also entered in the 
tournament are Jiri Novak (Czech Republic), currently at No. 25, two-time 
Millennium ITC finalist Xavier Malisse (Belgium) and defending champion 
Ricardo Mello (Brazil). The tournament still holds two wildcards that can 
be offered to other top players in the weeks leading up to the event.

                                 read this legal info

Information within this email contains "forward looking statements" 
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and 
Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that 
express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, goals, 
expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, assumptions or
future 
events or performance are not statements of historical fact and may be 
"forward looking statements." Forward looking statements are based on 
expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are made

that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause 
actual results or events to differ materially from those presently 
anticipated. Forward looking statements in this action may be identified 
through the use of words such as: "projects", "foresee", "expects", 
"estimates," "believes," "understands" "will," "part of: "anticipates," or
that 
by statements indicating certain actions "may," "could," or "might" 
occur. All information provided within this email pertaining to investing, 
stocks, securities must be understood as information provided and not 
investment advice. Emerging Equity Alert advises all readers and 
subscribers to seek advice from a registered professional securities 
representative before deciding to trade in stocks featured within this
email. 
None of the material within this report shall be construed as any kind of 
investment advice. Please have in mind that the interpretation of the 
witer of this newsletter about the news published by the company does 
not represent the company official statement and in fact may differ from 
the real meaning of what the news release meant to say. Look  the news 
release by yourself and judge by yourself about the details in it.<p>

In compliance with Section 17(b), we disclose the holding of MNEI 
shares prior to the publication of this report. Be aware of an inherent 
conflict of interest resulting from such holdings due to our intent to 
profit from the liquidation of these shares. Shares may be sold at any 
time, even after positive statements have been made regarding the above 
company. Since we own shares, there is an inherent conflict of interest in 
our statements and opinions. Readers of this publication are cautioned 
not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements, which are 
based on certain assumptions and expectations involving various risks and 
uncertainties, that could cause results to differ materially from those 
set forth in the forward- looking statements.

Please be advised that nothing within this email shall constitute a 
solicitation or an invitation to get position in or sell any security 
mentioned herein. This newsletter is neither a registered investment 
advisor nor affiliated with any broker or dealer. This newsletter was paid 
$52600 from third party to send this report.  All statements made are our 
express opinion only and should be treated as such. We may own, take 
position and sell any securities mentioned at any time. This report 
includes forward-looking statements within the meaning of The Private 
Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements may include
terms 
as "expect", "believe", "may", "will", "move","undervalued" and 
"intend" or similar terms.

If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you feel you have been 
wrongfully placed in our l i s t, 
please Go Here ([email-masked])

 Bkbpust,Ucu