Subject: All our staff are ready to serve you to the best.

From: "cody perron" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 08:40:18 +0400

We are a fast, convenient and legitimate internet pharmacy for
comprehensive service.

We have more than 600 medications available for your selection. Meds for
Hair L o s s, Pain Relief, Sleeping Disorders, Depression-Anxiety, Muscle
Relaxants, Sexual Health, Antibiotic, Anti-HIV and Wt reduction are
available from the comfort of your home.

Cool! This is the easiest site I could find. Your specially designed order
processing makes everything easy. This saves my a lot of time. Semaj C.
ID

View more and learn the facts Press Here

Find out how to save on meds and expedite the service with express
shipping. Check the discount pharmacy now and get meds with bonus Rx.

power of freedom is inspiring. But it's hardly sufficient when it's
selective and hypocriticalBy
In 1948, after the creation of Israel, the Abbas family fled Safed along
with the rest of its
"There were things like smallarms fire, wild bullets. One of the scariest
nights was when thedeeptangled6fermentology1assailersdismountingdextral