Subject: size gains

From: "diedra lee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 05:59:32 +0900

The LONGZ system, both the capsules and the free instructional manual, give
you the most effective ways to reach immediate size gains and improve the
strength and power of your erections.

90% of males were interested in improving their sexual stamina,
performance, and the size of their manhood. Are you one of the 90%?

I was skeptical, but when I purchased my first bottle of your BLACK LABEL
FORMULA and tried them, within days I was seeing results. The Bonus DVD I
got was really helpful, and now I am a new man! Thank you
LONGZ!-Christopher, UK

check out the only Male Enhancement formula with a free DVD

http://sa.TB.advanceproductpower.com/lg/

po box in link above and you can say no thank you for future

To descend, set the indicator to the word 'down. ' Do you understand?
Perfectly! cried Rob, taking the machine from the Demon with unfeigned
delight
This is really wonderful, and I'm awfully obliged to you! Don't mention it,
returned the Demon, dryly