Subject: Now you can be more popular with women

From: "laverna hughes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 15:42:58 -0500

This website will explain the benefits of LONGZ, help answer some of your
questions, and give you the chance to order and get FREE bottles at no extra
charge.

90% of males were interested in improving their sexual stamina,
performance, and the size of their manhood. Are you one of the 90%?

I cannot afford the ridiculous prescription costs since I have no health
insurance and am unemployed. Your discount rates on the Internet really
helped me, and your staff was very knowledgeable and helpful. I saw
immediate results, and now I have regained the confidence I had when I was
younger, in the bedroom. -Kenneth, Salt Lake City

check out the only Male Enhancement formula with a free DVD

http://m.76WQ.greatitemaround.com/lg/

address on site along with no more feature

As he rode through the air he consumed another. All hunger at once left
him, while he felt the same invigorating sensations as before
After a time the moon came out, and Rob amused himself gazing at the
countless stars in the sky and wondering if the Demon was right when he said
the world was the most important of all the planets