Subject: Bb Thinking the PC system upgrade could cosst a lot?

From: "kerry daehn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 05:10:24 -1000

"Check our store and save on quality computer programs for office
administration, operation system, financing, programming and graphic
design.For more great deals and specials on quality computer discs, just
check the discount store."

View more press here

"System installation and upgrade have
nnnever been this easy and cheap. The discount program discs provide the
same function and quality performance as the general retail version.Choose
reliable customer support for timely assistance online."

-----original message-----

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]

Sent: Friday, March 3, 2004 0:04PM

To: margot; [email-masked]; sonya; yu; sang

Subject: Try online shopping and get more discount on PC programs.

antiglobalization types all will be represented on the street.
35, an organizer with the D.C. AntiWar Network (DAWN), which is organizing
a rally, a march

of Bush's reelection. "Preemptive war, in DAWN's opinion, is immoral,"
Perry said. "Simply
s.s1kk.kk8eumo.eumo