Subject: Solid-Earn a 6 Figure Income Online! - 100% Automated System!

From: "chere fernandez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 09:59:18 -0500

Learn How To Earn At
Least $100,000 Online this Year

...with a simple automated
system

Homebased
Business - Marketing System Does It!

Earn
$1000/sale on Auto-Pilot!"

Automated
System To Make Cash Flow Online!

Automated System does 98% of the work for
you! . . . . . .No more long hours prospecting!
Join a company that is serious about your
success.

Do you
want time and freedom?

Start Making a Huge Income

Watch Our 6 Minute Video!

Take Action Today!

HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO!

For more information or to stop receiving or to
see our address.

Then he thought the combination might be right and there was a lack of
power; so he added other lines of wire to his connections, and still others,
until he had employed almost every wire in the room. Yet it would not work;
and after pausing a moment to try to think what was wrong he went at it
again, putting this and that line into connection, adding another here and
another there, until suddenly, as he made a last change, a quick flash of
light almost blinded him, and the switch-board crackled ominously, as if
struggling to carry a powerful current

Rob covered his face at the flash, but finding himself unhurt he took away
his hands and with blinking eyes attempted to look at a wonderful radiance
which seemed to fill the room, making it many times brighter than the
brightest day. Although at first completely dazzled, he peered before him
until he discovered that the light was concentrated near one spot, from
which all the glorious rays seemed to scintillate

He closed his eyes a moment to rest them; then re-opening them and shading
them somewhat with his hands, he made out the form of a curious Being
standing with majesty and composure in the center of the magnificent
radiance and looking down upon him! 2. The Demon of Electricity Rob was a
courageous boy, but a thrill of fear passed over him in spite of his bravest
endeavor as he gazed upon the wondrous apparition that confronted him.