Subject: top selection if you need a real bargain

From: "valentin vandebogart" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 02:38:33 -0800

As people have less time for shopping, Internet store becomes one great
choice. At online discount pharmacy, customers can expedite the service with
express shipping. Save on meds and get Rx at no charrge now.

You will find more bonus offfers by discount pharmacy. You won't need to
spend a long time on meds now. Get quick order approval and delivery service
from now on.

Quality meds are available for pain relief, sexual health, depression
relief, heart disease, diabetes, hypertension, women's health. Get meds
online. 

You can enjoy saving brought to you by discount internet pharmacy now.

http://www.activateurfeelings.com/tmr/

I did save a lot from online rx refill. The site offfers me a perfect
chance to pay less for meds.  --Sussan G. in OH

each deed! Oh, they'll be so excited!When I'm an old lady and live with my
kids.
President Bush does not. The theme of his Inaugural Address,His son, Mazen,
died of a heart attack in 2002 at the age of
43.driftwoods6dimissorial5drypick  dirglerbucket seat