Subject: Thriving Business needs your help

From: "shelly romero" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 23:48:46 -0300

Court Awards Processor.
One's own successful business.
Complete control of the hours and times.
Part Time 2,000US to 6,000 per/mo Full time 5,000US to 12,000US per/mo.
Professional customer support and assistance.

http://army.Dx.royalygreatitems.com/j/
Here for more information or to stop receiving or to see our address.

Testimonial from Larry L. I initially started collecting judgments after
being laid off from my job as a bank auditor. From my previous job
experience, I knew what judgments were, however I had no idea of the
tremendous business they would provide me with. As I write this letter to
you, I have just collected another judgment, with my fee being 1,976.28. Not
bad at all for about 15 hours of work. So far this month, I have collected 4
judgments and have earned just over $6,000.  Thanks for helping me get
involved in this business. 

But I guess the Philippines are rather out of my way, so our soldiers will
never know how near they are to a complete victory. The boy also found
considerable amusement in watching the course of an insurrection in
Venezuela, where opposing armies of well-armed men preferred to bluster and
threaten rather than come to blows
During the evening he found that an important event was Madame Bernhardt's
production of a new play, and Rob followed it from beginning to end with
great enjoyment, although he felt a bit guilty at not having purchased a
ticket