Subject: Quicker wound and fracture healing

From: "tonita hamilton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 08:59:16 -0600

let us serve you

Recapture your youth and Feel the Energy

For Many, This is a Powerful Second Chance

press here to read
about

This common element can change the way you experience the next half of your
life

-----Original Message-----

From: Aruba PO1200 Oranjestad [mailto:[email-masked]]

Sent: Friday, March 8, 2004 6:30AM

To: claude; [email-masked]; darline; dewey; denny

Subject: we can help

address on site along with the ability to say no more

But suppose, said Rob, that something important should happen while I'm
asleep, or not looking at the box? I have called this a Record, replied the
Demon, and such it really is, although I have shown you only such events as
are in process of being recorded.

By pressing this spring you may open the opposite cover of the box, where
all events of importance that have occurred throughout the world during the
previous twenty-four hours will appear before you in succession.

You may thus study them at your leisure. I'll do better than that, she
promised, for I can easily save you all, once I am myself in the Land of Oz.