Subject: Owning a good st0ck is a gratifying experience

From: "Theresa" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 08:17:40 -0200

Jaeh,Acary

GEEC  GEEC  GEEC  GEEC  GEEC

Global Environmental Energy Corp. (OTC-BB: GEEC)
Shares Outstanding : 35 million
Approx. Float : 9 million
30 Day Target : 6.25
6 Month Price Projection : 15.00

Recent News and Major Share-Price Driving Milestones:

GEEC just announced a 10 Billion, 5-year joint venture with several 
companies operated by the Chinese Government.

GEEC uses their Biosphere Process System to convert various types of 
waste into clean, "green" electricity at 5 to 10 mega-watts per hour.

GEEC Chairman, former Prime Minister of Ireland Dr. Albert Reynolds, 
has secured a 2 Billion LineOfCredit for GEEC and opened doors in over a 
dozen countries through political contacts at the highest level.

GEEC is CBS Marketwatch.com's #1 Best Performer in the DJ Diversified 
Industrials Index in the last 3 months. This Dow Jones Index also 
contains 3M, GE, and Honeywell.

Conservative estimates value the company at One Billion.

Solving a Dual Crisis - Waste and Energy

GEEC is utilizing the unique proprietary technology of their Biosphere 
Process System for the disposal of a wide variety of waste products at 
5 to 7 tons per hour, making a major impact on the global waste 
problem. This profitable and environmentally safe process converts into
clean, 
"green" electricity such waste materials as Municipal Solid Waste, 
agricultural wastes, forestry wastes, medical wastes, industrial wastes, 
sewage sludge, shale oil, sour natural gas, and the huge market of used 
tires.
GEEC generates 5 to 10 mega-watts per hour of electricity from the 
waste conversion on a continuous basis which is then sold to replenish the 
local or national grid.

China's Aggressive Pursuit of GEEC makes 2005 a "Blue-Chip" Year

GEEC just announced a 10 Billion, 5-year joint venture with Chinese 
Government-operated companies, including Yanzhou Coal Mining (NYSE - YZC, 
74.00). The deal is structured to have 1,300 GEEC Biosphere Systems 
deployed throughout China to fulfill a need for waste disposal and energy 
generation, two critical areas for a country with a population 
exceeding 1.3 billion people. As China's rapid economic advance continues,
a 
shortfall of 500 million kilowatts exists annually, prompting periodic 
blackouts in all Chinese Provinces. GEEC is in line to gain substantially 
while providing relief from unmanageable Municpal Solid Waste disposal 
and simultaneously helping China meet its energy needs.

Future Milestones:
1.	GEEC had a 100 Million backlog of sales orders for the Biosphere 
before the China joint-venture with 26 completed Biospheres in operation. 
The backlog is now into the Billions with complete financing to be 
provided by China and 1,300 Biospheres to be deployed throughout the 
country.
2.	GEEC's present assets of 35 Million will conservatively jump into 
the 300 Million range, a 10-times increasee.
3.	GEEC is in advanced stages of agreement on at least 6 major 
international projects which could add 50 Million to the bottom-line or
1.42 
per share.
4.	P/E on average for this Industry Gr0up is 20 to 1 putting GEEC above 
the 13.00 range without any future business expansion.
5.	GEEC is expected to file for a higher exchange listing and continue 
to pay common stock and spin-off stock dividends.

Worldwide Market Potential 15 to 25 Billion over next 5 years with no 
other known company that can match their technology, leadership, or 
explosive sales growth.

Up until now GEEC has been one of Wall Street's best kept secrets, yet 
now it seems the cat is coming out of the bag and the release of this 
new Investor Awareness Campaign should be excellent timing in regards to 
some new PR's forthcoming which will Rocket GEEC. This power-play has 
nowhere to go but up, according to most insiders, and there's still a 
bit of time to get in before the boom. Increased investor awareness and 
the anticipated release of huge news announcements will add to the 
buying frenzy from investors loading up before GEEC goes through the roof.

Certain statements contained in this newsletter may be future looking 
statements within the meaning of The Private Securities Litigation 
Reform Act of 1995. These statements may be identified by such terms as 
expect, believe, may, will, and intend or similar terms. We are not a 
registered investment expert or a broker dealer. This is not an attempt to 
acquire or sell securities. No suggestion that the securities of the 
company profiled should be acquired, sold or held by individuals or 
entities that learn of the profiled company. This is an independent 
electronic publication that was paid fifteen thousand dollars by a third
party 
for the preparation of this company information. Be advised that 
investments in small-cap companies are considered to be high-risk and use
of 
the information provided is for reading purposes only. If anyone decides 
to act as an investor they are advised not to invest without the proper 
advisement from a registered financial broker. If any party decides to 
participate as an investor then it will be that investor's sole risk. 
Be advised that the purchase of such high-risk securities may result in 
the loss of some or all of the investment. The publisher of this 
newsletter makes no claims as to the accuracy or the completeness of the 
company profile. Investors should not rely solely on the information 
presented. Rather, investors should use the information provided in this 
newsletter as a starting point for doing additional independent research on

the profiled company in order to form their own opinion regarding 
investment. Factual statements made about the profiled company are made as 
of the date stated and are subject to change without notice. It is 
possible that an investor's entire investment may be lost or impaired due
to 
the speculative nature of the company profiled. All information 
provided about the profiled company has been obtained from publicly
available 
sources which may include the company's web site, public filings, 
company press releases and informational web sites provided by the actual 
exchanges where small-cap stocks are traded.

If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you feel you have been 
wrongfully placed in our l i s t, 
please Go Here ([email-masked])

 Vgcyqm,Oqt