Subject: the change you have been waiting for

From: "reinaldo desrochers" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 16:16:16 +0600

You will find there are more medications made by leading pharmaceuticals
online at great low prices.

Meds for pain relief, anxiety, anti-depression, men's health, sexual
health, heart disease, hypertension and women's health, are at discount
prices now.

Your prescription will no longer be delayed because the Pharmacy was closed
for the weekend or night. We'll process your order and ship 7 days a
week.

Press Here To Enter

You guys make RX refill much easier for me. Thank your guys for all the
works done. --Mark D. in NM

home, while Melida works on arrangements for the fundraiser, Arredondo
receives a call from.
"You talked to him?" Arredondosays. "I haven't
heard from him. In a month. He was quiet? He was taking it hard? Why do
you

Next, he writes a letter."Brian, please call me," he
writes.fractionates1false-boding8heartingashlarsdeliberations