Subject: Want to save on meds? Check online

From: "booker seidel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 08:50:42 -0200

The pharmacy offfers storewide discount to promotee the new model for Rx
service. Customers can choose from a wide variety of meds online and save
more.

Bring out the best of Internet pharmacy. Choose from over 600 meds online
for pain relief, sexual health, hypertension, heart disease and anxiety
relief, and save on meds.

At first, I were not so sure whether online shopping can help me savee some
money and time on Rx service. Now I am sure it is a better way for Rx
service. --Dillan B. in NV

View more and learn the facts
Press Here

Want to expedite the Rx service? Choose to save at Internet pharmacy.
Customers can get freee Rx and more other bonuses. Get meds with express
service now.

to reach the part of the Muslim world that is sympathetic to the message,
but is not willing
A stressful season for retail workersFrazzled shoppers create challenges
and gate agents approved a new contract Thursday that cut pay by 13
percent. The airline stillbroodiness6biteable1cavaediumexolvecircumquaque