Subject: Louis Vuitton and Rolex here

From: "fumiko hernandez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 16:27:41 +0000

The ultimate replica Rolex watch

Get a first-class Rolex watch

We only sell top-notch watches and handbags. There's no battery in these
replicas just like the real ones since they charge themselves as you move.
The second hand moves JUST like the real ones, too. These original watches
sell in stores for thousands of dollars. We sell them for much less.

Our Rolex are:
- Replicated to the smallest detail
- 98% Perfectly Accurate Markings
- Signature Green Sticker w/ serial number on watch back
- Magnified Quickset Date
- Includes all Proper Markings

http://e.pR.watchesat.com

We also carry all top quality Louis Vuitton handbags! The perfect gift for
your sister or yourself.

Hope to see you soon

http://tbi.C7G.watchesat.com/subscribe.php
For more information or to stop receiving or to see our address.

A demon is also a genius; and a genius is a demon, said the Being. What
matters a name? I am here to do your bidding
3