Subject: SEASON\"S GREETING TO YOU MY DEAR FRIEND.

From: Williams Yengeni <[email-masked]>
Date: 6 Jan 2005 04:13:26 -0000

Mr.Williams Yengeni

Johannesbourg,

South Africa.

Email: [email-masked]

ATTN:CEO/Madam

With warm hearts I offer my friendship, and my greetings, and I hope

this letter meets you in good time. However, I am sincerely seeking 

your confidence in this transaction, which I propose with my free mind and 

as a person of integrity.

I got your contact as a result of my discreet search for an associate 

who can help me . I know this e-mail must come to you as a surprise,more 

so that we have not met before.

My name is Williams Yengeni a south African citizen.I am the brother to 

Mr Tony Yengeni.My brother Mr.Tony was the chairman of parliament's in 

south Africa and the former chief whip of the ruling political party 

ANC .My Brother (MR. TONY. YENGENI),as a result of trust and Confidence 

he has mandated me that I search for a Reliable and trustworthy foreign 

partner, who will assist me in receiving some funds,which we have in 

cash Totalling US$27.5m (Twenty-seven million five hundred thousand 

dollars ) into a personal,company or any Reliable foreign bank account for 

safe keeping for a Short period of time, since our family bank accounts 

Within and outside the country have all been Frozen by the authorities. 

(I would refer you to these few Websites for further information About 

my family and Why I Really Require Your Assistance.)

1) http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/2756861.stm

2)http://www.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/europe/10/03/safrica.arms/index.html

3) http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1577682.stm

However, I still want to let you know that this money is under the 

custody of a Private Security And Finance Company in Europe (name Withheld 

for security reasons) he handed me over a certificate Meant for a 

secret Deposit, which he made in the Security Company. If you may ask why do 

I need a foreign assistance or why can't I take the cash transfer and 

myself? The answer is that there was an exclusion clause in the original 

agreement between the company and my Brother which states unambiguously 

that nobody not even himself, can have access to the consignment in the 

company This was done because he envisaged his arrest and this clause 

were inserted to prevent any seizure or infiltration of the fund, and it 

has to be transferred to a Foreign beneficiary outside Africa.I believe 

you will appreciate the enormity of trust I repose on you by placing 

the fortunes of our family in your care. Permit me to request that you 

should reassure me that you would not let me down in any way. On my part, 

this is my assurance and guarantee to you. In as much as you follow my 

instructions carefully, religiously and promptly my guarantee of a 

hitch-free success remains Unshakable. I have contacted the Diplomatic 

Security Firm to Confirm the deposit of US$27.5m (Twenty-seven million five 

hundred thousand dollars ) . My decision to contact you is therefore, 

informed by this and due to my present social status and total Ignorance 

of the business world.I am believing you to be a trustworthy person and 

will not take advantage of us when the money gets to you.The total sum 

will be shared as follows:for your assistance we are offering you 25%, 

70% For my family, 5% will be used for the reimbursement of all the 

expenses we will incure in the process of this project. Kindly confirm in 

your reply if you can come over to enable us conclude this 

transaction.There is no risk involved as we have put all modalities in place to see 

to the success of this project.Kindly include your Private Telephone 

and Fax numbers where you can always be reached, Your Residential or 

Company Address to enable me send some other important information across 

to you. This proposal is highly restricted and should be handled as an 

urgent transaction requiring 

trust and Confidentiality. Thanks while looking forward to hearing from 

you urgently by email. Thank you.

Sincerely,

God bless,

Sincerely,

Williams Yengeni.

___________________________________________________________________________
E-mail enviado pelo serviço  WebMail

- http://www.hcancerbarretos.com.br - 

Hospital de Câncer de Barretos - Fundação Pio XII