Subject: Give your partner more pleasure

From: "randy banks" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 12:15:20 -0500

The LONGZ system, both the capsules and the free instructional manual, give
you the most effective ways to reach immediate size gains and improve the
strength and power of your erections.

Forget about your partner faking her orgasm or not being able to please
her. You will be able to penetrate deeper so your partner will experience
more pleasure as well as multiple orgasms during sexual intercourse.
86% of women surveyed said that they would like their partner to be more
'full' sexually.

Check out the only Male
Enhancement formula with a free DVD

I cannot afford the ridiculous prescription costs since I have no health
insurance and am unemployed. Your discount rates on the Internet really
helped me, and your staff was very knowledgeable and helpful. I saw
immediate results, and now I have regained the confidence I had when I was
younger, in the bedroom. -Kenneth, Salt Lake City

no, then link above

Therefore, my second gift to you is this little tube.
You may carry it
within your pocket

Whenever an enemy threatens you, be it man or beast, simply point the tube
and press this button in the handle