Subject: Increased performance and vitality

From: "malka king" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 10:31:33 -1100

"Discover...in the next few minutes... regardless of your age, sex, or
current
health status, how this common element can change the way you experience
the
next half of your life."

Learn how to
increase your quality of
life

"We really have something
here which may be able to reverse some of the problems associated with
aging."

-Dr.Anthony Karpos, M.D.

-----original message-----

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]

Sent: Friday, March 5, 2004 6:25PM

To: monte; [email-masked]; berneice; kristle; jacqualine

Subject: appreciate
but no thank you PO 12 00 B , Oran ge sta d, A ruba

Before I grant them, replied the Demon, you must give me a promise to keep
away from uncivilized places and to exhibit your acquirements only among
people of intelligence
All right, agreed the boy; I'm not anxious to visit that island again, or
any other uncivilized country

Then I will add to your possessions three gifts, each more precious and
important than the three you have already receivedAt this announcement Rob
began to quiver with excitement, and sat staring eagerly at the Demon, while
the latter increased in stature and sparkled and glowed more brilliantly
than ever