Subject: Give your partner more pleasure

From: "lena reyes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 14:37:50 -0700

Within a few days you should notice immediate erection size increases

Forget about your partner faking her orgasm or not being able to please
her. You will be able to penetrate deeper so your partner will experience
more pleasure as well as multiple orgasms during sexual intercourse.
86% of women surveyed said that they would like their partner to be more
'full' sexually.

Check out the only
Male Enhancement formula with a free DVD

My name is Charles, and I wanted to thank you for your personal attention
(and answers to my extra questions), your support team is exceptional and
made me feel like a real valued customer. Keep it up and thanks again!
-Charles, Ontario

not for you, then use link above

And then, with a ringing cheer that came like a faint echo to the ears of
the three watchers, they broke into a run and dashed forward to the rescue
of their brave comrades.
The Boers faltered, gave back, and the next
moment fled precipitately, while the exhausted survivors of the courageous
band fell sobbing into the arms of their rescuers

Rob closed the lid of the Record with a sudden snap that betrayed his deep
feeling, and the king pretended to cough behind his handkerchief and
stealthily wiped his eyes