Subject: make traffic cameras ineffictive -e

From: "Eliminate red light cameras!" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 18:11:45 +0200

Have you been caught by a red light camera yet?
if yes, then you have already paid
$100? $150? $250? or MORE for EACH offense!

What if I told you there is a way to 
AVOID these fines forever?
http://xxxxsupersite.com/index.php?id=173&affid=4586

The New and Improved Photo-Blocker Spray

REFLECTS photo radar flash, help in to prevent a costly ticket!
FAST spray-on formula is easily applied in minutes!
INVISIABLE to the naked eye, only you will know it is on your vehicle!
EXCLUSIVE formula! Good for up to four plates.
BETTER than licence plates covers which are ilegal in most states.
LEGAL in all 50 states & all countries world-wide.
DURABLE formula will not wash off.fade. or dissolve away.

Photo- Blocker has been independently tested by major news networks like 
FOx NEWS,CBS,NBC was even tested by the Denver Police Department.

Come Here to find out more
http://xxxxsupersite.com/index.php?id=173&affid=4586

Check here if you would not like to receive future mailings.
http://xxxxsupersite.com/gone.php

liken moen endogamous fop tabernacle erasmus arccos clomp where're contemptuous ar aspirate perry draftsmen frantic an excommunicate ambidextrous performance acquit amherst diaphragm yemen contiguous alabaster testy diplomatic indent anita clinton cf asynchronous roughen ambition fore aspartic curvaceous cereal barnabas rushmore white chinquapin laplacian travis ovate avenue beta jacobi transpacific residuum survival storyboard ashmolean hermosa venusian decisive bacilli clotho inheritor opec wah armenian cameraman dragging tad axle menhaden phosphoresce franciscan adenosine chloroplast claustrophobia rotc impinge horizontal pigroot pupal illumine bellini supra pemmican spectrometer luminance alton bawdy z's acoustic mickey electrolysis thanksgiving claret grin cheney poynting thaw sepia pegging ret serious tumult alicia pencil temperature zambia mcdowell ppm spade absolution aqueduct embezzle calder delicatessen lance dominic sedate caliphate iodinate caw lebanese yaounde diffract doubtful chronic sheffield slurry carolingian shrunken rise loess ellsworth lunacy clipboard coolant alger psychotic starr anatomic contraceptive procaine ligature cavilling sloan amateurish fayette paddock slob emplace whitlock amiss dehumidify setup marino tattletale moneywort christianson bisexual blast algenib partial spec matinee taos horrify bikini planetary humble armature countrify cowbird swami dana cordial abernathy versatec aspersion hecuba relieve stepwise pemmican habitual v coulter demote russia impugn resignation vehicle academia circumflex chesapeake crandall edt eli nirvana stadia quixote taos airframe denude bessel counteract argue communicant demodulate became doldrum clemson dalton constipate astride dromedary durward unkempt descend mutuel abrupt pesticide flogging chink recalcitrant uranyl lactose dunce considerate exhort knudson dump caveat acquaintance pennsylvania maladapt bel dogleg fluoride hearsay leaven bait leitmotif neuroanatomy plasm pilgrimage visigoth hush incommunicable rockies diploma axiomatic birch abate coronate campion polloi bodybuilder candid appreciable careworn gill impudent conclave centum shrugging pedestrian heartfelt pique travesty buttonweed cetera antipodean champaign manganese cuff bead convolution acknowledgeable