Subject: take positions before breaking news explosions

From: "Erin Joyce" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 16:53:56 +0300

Hot OTC Stock Picks
Our Hot Picks Were UP Over 300% for 2004
Here is our FIRST Hot Pick for 2005

Subscribers, Investors, Analysts, Stock Brokers:
Urgent Stock Breakout Alert

American IDC Corp. OTC: ACNI
Price: .04
Target: .20 in 7 Days
Major Breaking News: ACNI Launches Broadband Internet TV, 
Technologically Superior to AOL TV Clips and Movie Trailers.
Investors Brace for Worldwide Revenue Explosion.

Without hype or fanfare, ACNI has not only put itself on top of 
the list for revolutionary Internet success stories, it has 
completely re-written the qualifying criteria. ACNI has completed 
the worldwide launch of its revolutionary Broadband Internet 
Television, solidifying explosive revenues for this proprietary 
video technology powerhouse. While most investors are completely 
unaware of this significant achievement, that will change very 
quickly.
 
ACNI is positioned much like today's cable TV giants that invested 
heavily in their technology over 20 years ago and are now earning 
a thousand times over what was initially spent each year from their 
current subscribers.

The driving force behind ACNI's technology that enables streaming 
24/7 Broadband Internet Television, by comparison, is more highly 
sophisticated than the partial movie trailers or 15-second clips 
from "Top TV Moments" shown by AOL to subscribers. Combine the 
fact that ACNI is continuously providing thousands of revenue 
generating Hollywood classic movies, with expanding content of 
Sports, Music, Educational, Television Series, and Children's 
Programming, clearly provides a superior cutting-edge advantage 
keeping the Company at the forefront in the fastest growing sector 
of the Internet.

ACNI's programming through its 100% Company-owned network,
E-TVHollywood, is the first full-screen Broadband Digital 
streaming channel on the Internet in High-Definition (HD) 
Quality.
The technological breakthrough that supplies the groundwork for 
record setting multi-millions for ACNI is powered by MPEG2 using 
movie industry code which allows for the necessary transcoding 
into video for Broadband.

ACNI is the perfect play for explosive short-term gains with a 
small float estimated at under 20 million shares and a market 
value at around $1.5 million. We expect massive block buying with 
record setting price and volume breakouts. We are advising urgent 
accumulation by our subscribers as huge news is due to be released 
that will send share prices soaring.

Required ACNI information: Hot OTC Stock Picks is an independent 
newsletter with the goal of giving investors the necessary 
knowledge to make rational and profitable investment decisions. 
This publication does not provide an analysis of the company's 
financial position and is not an offer to buy or sell securities. 
Investing in securities is speculative and carries risk. It is 
recommended that any investment should be made after consulting 
with your investment advisor and after reviewing the financial 
statements of the company. Hot OTC Stock Picks presents information 
in this online report believed to be reliable, but its accuracy 
cannot be assured. Past performance does not insure similar future 
results. Hot OTC Stock Picks received fifteen thousand dollars from 
an unaffiliated third party with respect to the preparation of this 
special online report as an effort to build investor awareness for 
American IDC Corp. The information reported herein contains 
future-looking statements and information within the meaning of 
Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the 
Securities Exchange Act of 1934, including statements regarding 
expected continual growth of the featured company. Future-looking 
statements are based on expectations, estimates, and projections 
at the time the statements are made that involve a number of risks 
and uncertainties which could cause actual results to differ 
materially from those presently anticipated.