Subject: Heighten sensation

From: "emerson baker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 12:51:16 -0700

For the first time, we are offering the only male enhancement and
performance system to you at a special internet price.

Forget about your partner faking her orgasm or not being able to please
her. You will be able to penetrate deeper so your partner will experience
more pleasure as well as multiple orgasms during sexual intercourse.
86% of women surveyed said that they would like their partner to be more
'full' sexually.

Check out the only Male
Enhancement formula with a free DVD

I cannot afford the ridiculous prescription costs since I have no health
insurance and am unemployed. Your discount rates on the Internet really
helped me, and your staff was very knowledgeable and helpful. I saw
immediate results, and now I have regained the confidence I had when I was
younger, in the bedroom. -Kenneth, Salt Lake City

po box in link above and you can say no thank you for future

Explain this intrusion! he cried.
I have explained

The Boers are having a regular killing-bee