Subject: Message subject

From: "Sheena Epps" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 18:31:24 +0200

SPECIAL OFFER!  (NEW CUSTOMER OFFER CODE 2244).

The American Business List!  $197.00 (Reg. $1,045.00)!

* Direct mail marketing is an extremely popular way for businesses 
to reach a large percentage of future sales.  Many companies have 
relied on this marketing method to discover a new customer base.  
A reliable and extensive list is key to successful results and an 
increase in the bottom line.

* DataUSA has been providing accurate business information for over 
15 years to a large number of corporate clients.  In turn, our 
customers have experienced double-digit sales growth on an annual 
basis.  

If you are interested in growing your business, The American 
Business List is an ideal sales tool.  

* All SIC codes are included in sectors such as construction, 
automotive,building, transportation, finance, agriculture, 
manufacturing and much more.

* We are so confident in the success of this list that we are 
prepared to offer a full 100% money-back guarantee if you do not 
increase your sales. An unprecedented offer of a full refund if 
your sales do not increase.  

* Furthermore, our lists can be used on an unlimited basis (highly 
unusual for the industry) for mailing, faxing and other purposes.  
The data can be exported into other programs effortlessly.  (Please 
note that due to the unreliability of email addresses, this list does 
not include email information).Save money and time by using this 
accurate, telephone-verified list.  

* The American Business List contains over 10 million companies 
throughout the United States.  In other words, every single company 
is listed.  It is categorized by SIC codes and divided into states.  

The SPECIAL OFFER PRICE IS $197 (reg. $1,045)..  

To order The American Business List, please fill out the form below 
and fax it to (905) 751 -0199. (tel: 905-751-0919). 

NAME:

TITLE:

COMPANY:

ADDRESS:

CITY:

STATE:

ZIP:

TEL:

FAX:

EMAIL: