Subject: the big unit

From: "mafalda long" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 12:31:11 +0400

"My girlfriend loves the results, but she doesn't know what I do. She
thinks
it's natural" -Thomas, CA

"I've been using your product for 4 months now. I've increased my
length from 2"
to nearly 6" . Your product has saved my sex life." -Matt, FL

Pleasure your partner every time with a bigger, longer, stronger Unit

Realistic gains quickly

to be a stud press
here

This firm grip gave him new confidence, and he began to breathe more
freely

this does not interest
me

It isn't very nice down here He now clung to the body of the Turk with
both legs entwined, in the way he was accustomed to cling to a tree-trunk
when he climbed after cherries at home
He had conquered his fear of falling, and took time to recover his wits and
his strength