Subject: Miracle in medicine

From: "tanisha west" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 15:03:50 +0900

i look so much better

Feel the Energy and recapture your youth

For Many, This is a Powerful Second Chance

press here to read
about

This common element can change the way you experience the next half of your
life

-----Original Message-----

From: box1200 Oranjestad Aruba [mailto:[email-masked]]

Sent: Friday, March 0, 2004 6:70AM

To: luci; [email-masked]; monica; reynalda; gidget

Subject: sorry not for me and the address is above

The relative risks and confidence intervals available with all current
evidence do not point to a potential benefit overall or in specific
subgroups of patients Furthermore assessment of efficacy among subgroups
such as patients with P aeruginosa infections probably requires an
unachievable number of patients treated empirically at the time benefit of
antibiotic treatment is most evident

We included in our review a small subset of trials that assessed the value
of addition of an aminoglycoside in Gram positive infections

Others who ran to assist their fallen comrade quickly tumbled into a heap
beside him