Subject: male enhancement and performance system

From: "antonetta andrews" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 20:57:17 -0700

LONGZ capsules feature an exclusive blend of natural supplements that have
been proven to increase and improve circulation to the groin. During
arousal, you will experience harder and stronger erections

90% of males were interested in improving their sexual stamina,
performance, and the size of their manhood. Are you one of the 90%?

My name is Charles, and I wanted to thank you for your personal attention
(and answers to my extra questions), your support team is exceptional and
made me feel like a real valued customer. Keep it up and thanks again!
-Charles, Ontario

check out the only Male Enhancement formula with a free DVD

http://er.wG5P.yourhotitems.com/lg/

not for you, then use link above

After which, as the crowd broke into a hum of surprise, he added: Good-day,
black folks! and quickly turned the indicator of his traveling machine to
the word up. Slowly he rose into the air, until his heels were just above
the gaping blacks; but there he stopped short
With a thrill of fear he glanced at the indicator