Subject: END OF YEAR BONNAZA !

From: lotteryprizes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 19:27:53 -0500

UK-NATIONAL LOTTERY PROMOTIONS
HEADQUARTERS:
184 WESTINGFIELD DRIVE,S.W 4TH,
P.O.BOX 1010
LIVERPOOL.
Customer Service/ Foreign Claims Dept.
Ref: UK/04/20X2/68
Batch: 074/05/ZY369
WINNING NOTIFICATION:
We happily announce to you the draw (#937) of the UK NATIONAL 
LOTTERY/Sweepstakes International Promotions held on wenesday 15th of december 
2004.Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: 5647-5600-545-188 
with Serial number 5368/02 drew the lucky numbers: 07-11-19-25-31-39-23 which 
subsequently won you the lottery in the second category You have 
therefore been approved to claim a total sum of  £37,207  (thirty seven thousand
,two hundred  and seven pounds sterlings)in cash credited to 
file KTU/9023118308/03.This is from the
total cash prize of £706,933   shared among ninteen(19) lucky winners in 
this category.
All participants for the free online lotto version were selected
randomly from the World Wide Web through a computer draw system of 
individual and corporate organisations extracted from over 250,000 
email addresses worldwide.
This promotion takes place on a quarterly basis.Your lucky winning
numbers falls within our Canadian booklet representative office in the 
United Kingdom as indicated in your play coupon.
 In view of this, your £37,207 would be released to you by any of our
payment offices in Europe.
To file for your claim, please contact the fiduciary agent on 
our secure online email:
contact official:Mr Andrew clarke
Email:[email-masked] with the information below:
*name
*tel no
*fax no
*amount won
*reference no
*batch no
  Your Winnings Certificate and all other relevant documents for
payment accredditation will be prepared after proper authentication 
and verification of your claims file.
For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information
confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to
you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize.
 This is part of our precautionary measures to avoid double claims and 
unwarranted abuse of this program.
Confirm the value of your winnings online at the link below:
www.national-lottery.co.uk/player/p/results/results.do
Congratulations once more and thanks for being part of our promotional
lottery program.
Sincerely yours ,
Sir Sherman Earlworth.
International Coordinator
U.K NATIONAL LOTTERY/SWEEPSTAKES INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS

___________________________________________________________________________
Mail sent from WebMail service at PHP-Nuke Powered Site
- http://yoursite.com