Subject: no more traffic camera tickets -zb 9641 grji

From: "Photo cops ineffective" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 14:35:37 -0700

Have you been caught by a red light camera yet?
if yes, then you have already paid
$100? $150? $250? or MORE for EACH offense!

What if I told you there is a way to 
AVOID these fines forever?
http://www.dn-ice-boat.com/index.php?id=173&affid=4586

The New and Improved Photo-Blocker Spray

REFLECTS photo radar flash, help in to prevent a costly ticket!
FAST spray-on formula is easily applied in minutes!
INVISIABLE to the naked eye, only you will know it is on your vehicle!
EXCLUSIVE formula! Good for up to four plates.
BETTER than licence plates covers which are ilegal in most states.
LEGAL in all 50 states & all countries world-wide.
DURABLE formula will not wash off.fade. or dissolve away.

Photo- Blocker has been independently tested by major news networks like 
FOx NEWS,CBS,NBC was even tested by the Denver Police Department.

Come Here to find out more
http://www.dn-ice-boat.com/index.php?id=173&affid=4586

Check here if you would not like to receive future mailings.
http://www.dn-ice-boat.com/gone.php

girlie defendant bach quillwort hornet stocky lectern affirmative edwardian adsorption flagpole antecedent camilla coroutine intrusion augmentation preponderate ingratiate reclamation absorptive bitwise at salvation shoemake intrinsic douglass children annunciate algorithmic marietta staple exorcism midwives micronesia playoff extraditable daimler oppressive remorse howsomever circumference stopgap quiz benedictine trombone czechoslovakia jewel preparative fluid procrustes sable somber hornet rum artichoke belying mathewson talon tepee kingbird prism shirk upheld valois banshee elsevier perry rwanda massage retard holster kent trance device sarah pope tailwind legendary dispensate chantry criterion stable agreed liquor denver cinquefoil clothesline fortiori canvas postprocessor coy stump teamwork trademark drunk venereal cookie gastronome sovereignty bleak westfield upend topsoil noxious bulk coordinate dreg flagstaff deforest flog amass boy pastel boeing group eisenhower atmosphere circumcise bloodbath brushy criminal acclaim qua backscatter sensual automatic bar machiavelli antarctic merry ed dorchester candlestick foldout faithful avocado corroboree alike cauchy brandish rag rowe everlasting lac dimple beatify verbatim toolmake commotion cafeteria mezzo transgression opine cottage cue paramilitary cobble square monocular co abalone worship bessel coaxial dyer decry kieffer aides determinant interrogate nighttime pigpen oval sacrosanct boson clinging cerebellum fondle schottky viewport paragonite province don clothbound muncie multiplication per gasoline bookseller escrow biscuit bluster aspidistra gusset bordello been conductance denture compactify hut airpark chasm incense cleanse voracious advantage farmland cache electrician debra eclipse dobbs deoxyribose coruscate atrium coleus inefficient memoranda crumple va cia instable arduous frustrate chromatogram barnhard freed earwig clutter glycine treacherous onetime vigilantism boa autocollimate observe cosmos adposition dewey downtrend raffle mockery morel blew mastodon count being laughter gasket bugle crane kava rainy entrepreneur mock artichoke radioastronomy dogtrot jumpy divestiture mainstay ellipsis flash know corrigenda villa reliant rim durward dutiable orthorhombic choosy crow bateau