Subject: Be a judgment recovery specialist

From: "oretha howell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 02:32:56 -0100

Very substantial profit processing Money Judgments.
Finally your business.
Control when you want to take time off. 
Lots of our associates profit 5,000US to 12,000US per mo.
Professional customer support and assistance.

http://g.QOv1.advanceitemdirect.com/j/
Here for more information or to stop receiving or to see our address.

Testimonial from Larry L. I initially started collecting judgments after
being laid off from my job as a bank auditor. From my previous job
experience, I knew what judgments were, however I had no idea of the
tremendous business they would provide me with. As I write this letter to
you, I have just collected another judgment, with my fee being 1,976.28. Not
bad at all for about 15 hours of work. So far this month, I have collected 4
judgments and have earned just over $6,000.  Thanks for helping me get
involved in this business. 

The dangers he had passed through since landing at the city of the desert
and the desperate chance that alone had permitted him to regain the
traveling machine made him shudder at the bare recollection and rendered him
more sober and thoughtful than usual. We who stick closely to the earth's
surface can scarcely realize how Rob could travel through the air at such
dizzy heights without any fear or concern whatsoever
But he had come to consider the air a veritable refuge