Subject: READ AND REPLY URGENT

From: LIOUDMILA KIMAEVA <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 04:32:37 -0600

Dear freind
     
I am MR. KIMAEVA LIOUDMILA, a personal secretary and accountant to 
Mikhail Khodorkovsky the richest man in Russia and owner of the 
following companies: Chairman CEO: YUKOS OIL (Russian Largest Oil 
Company) Chairman CEO: Menatep SBP Bank (A well reputable financial 
institution with its branches all over the world). I seek your 
partnership to accommodate the sum US$423M for us.
My Boss got arrested for his involvement in politics and financing the 
leading and opposing political parties (the Union of Right Forces, led 
by Boris Nemtsov, and Yabloko, a liberal/social democratic party led by 
Gregor Yavlinsky) which posed treat to President Vladimir Putin second 
tenure as Russian president before he was re-elected On March 14, 2004. 
You can catch more of the story on this websites
http://newsfromrussia.com/main/2003/11/13/51215.html
http://www.themoscowtimes.com/stories/2004/10/18/041.html
http://www.mosnews.com/money/2004/10/18/yuganskneftegaz.shtml
http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/news/breaking_news/9950187.h
tm?1c
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/3753804.stm
http://money.cnn.com/2004/10/18/news/international/yukos.reut/
http://www.mosnews.com/news/2004/10/18/maruyev.shtml
http://washingtontimes.com/upi-breaking/20041017-064951-5424r.htm
The fund (US$423M) in question was approved by the Government of Russia 
for payment of various YUKOS OIL contractors/suppliers to prevent them 
from loosing the money they invested in the numerous contracts they 
executed for the above firm. 
The Government had already concluded plans to freeze all the accounts 
in my boss name (Mikhail Khodorkovsky) both corporate and personal and 
today have decided to sell off the assets of all Yukos Oil corporation.
I connived with the Accountant General of YUKOS OIL (who is also my 
partner in this transaction) to raise a memo stating that YUKOS OIL owe 
contractors the above amount which was finally approved for payment 
after some deliberations. Actually, we have paid all our contractors 
both local and foreign because they agitated for their payment when 
they heard that my boss was arrested. 
 
YOUR ROLE:
I will present you / your company as one of the contractors we are 
owing so that you can stand as the beneficiary of the above quoted sum 
or part of the fund according to your financial strength or the 
strength of your company. I will arrange for the documentation which 
the payee bank will need to transfer the sum to you.  The transaction 
has to be concluded as soon as possible. You will be rewarded 
with 10% of the total sum for your partnership. Can you be my partner 
on this?
 
If this proposal is acceptable to you, Please send me your direct and 
private, telephone and fax number and email address to enbale me 
furnish you with more information.
 
Regards