Subject: News Today...Fountain of Youth

From: "roselia hansen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 10:46:47 +0100

alert new breakthrough

Recapture your youth and feel the energy

For Many, This is a Powerful Second Chance

press here to read
about

This common element can change the way you experience the next half of your
life

-----Original Message-----

From: box1200 Oranjestad Aruba [mailto:[email-masked]]

Sent: Friday, March 2, 2004 7:05AM

To: loraine; [email-masked]; bennett; erin; rosanna

Subject: cool idea but no, link and address above

The quality of included studies was poor overall We did not detect bias
induced by any of the measures assessed We could not obtain data on all
cause fatality for 33% of studies It is unlikely that missing results would
shift the results for studies comparing the same lactam relative risk 1 02
0 76 to 1 38 but it is of concern that studies comparing different lactams
0 85 0 69 to 1 05 may not detect important harm to patients

Our assessment of treatment effects for patients with P aeruginosa Gram
negative and blood infections relies on subgroup analysis We did not detect
an advantage for combination therapy among these patients Only few patients
with documented P aeruginosa infections could be evaluated

There was a whirl in the air; a crackling like distant musketry; a flash of
dazzling light--and the Demon stood before him for the third time