Subject: "How to Process Money Judgements"

From: "lavenia garza" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 06:35:11 -0300

Judgment Processing Professional.
Do it NOW.
Work when and how much you want to work.
Earn much more than you can now working for someone else.
Excellent customer support and assistance.

http://w.Q.supremacyhomeproduct.com/j/
Above for more information or to stop receiving or to see our address.

Testimonial from Martin L. I just wanted to let you know how well things
are going for me. So far I have 29 attorneys who I collect judgments for.
The volume of work I am receiving is incredible and word of mouth about my
service is really getting around. Between myself and my three associates we
should close out this month at about $24,000. My husband, who works in the
corporate world still can't believe how well this has taken off. The best
part, even better than the money, is that I really enjoy what I am doing.

He was busily forcing the various electrical devices that Rob had
relinquished into the pockets of his fiery jacket. Finally he turned with an
abrupt movement
Good-by! he cried