Subject: You guys have made my dreams come true

From: "miles gordon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2004 01:15:34 +0500

increase the size of your manhood

Forget about your partner faking her orgasm or not being able to please
her. You will be able to penetrate deeper so your partner will experience
more pleasure as well as multiple orgasms during sexual intercourse.
86% of women surveyed said that they would like their partner to be more
'full' sexually.

Check out the only
Male Enhancement formula with a free DVD

I want to let u guys know that I have seen over 1 inch in length increase
since I started taking ur system. The exercises are easy too. I use them
both and this is awesome. Clancy, Spokane

address on site along with no more feature

If I could get those dents out, he thought, the machine might work.
He
first tried to pry out the edges with his pocket knife, but the attempt
resulted in failure, Then, as the sides seemed a little bulged outward by
the dents, he placed the machine between two flat stones and pressed them
together until the little instrument was nearly round again

The dents remained, to be sure, but he hoped he had removed the pressure
upon the works