Subject: give your partner more pleasure

From: "shasta gomez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2004 01:54:43 -0900

"My girlfriend loves the results, but she doesn't know what I do. She
thinks
it's natural" -Thomas, CA

"I've been using your product for 4 months now. I've increased my
length from 2"
to nearly 6" . Your product has saved my sex life." -Matt, FL

Pleasure your partner every time with a bigger, longer, stronger Unit

Realistic gains quickly

to be a stud press
here

Finding it could not be easily reached from below, on account of its
steep sides, and contained neither men nor animals, he alighted on the
hill-top and touched his feet to the earth for the first time in twenty-four
hours

Oranjestad, Aruba, po
b 1200

There is nothing else that I care about The ride through the air had
not tired him in the least; in fact, he felt as fresh and vigorous as if he
had been resting throughout the journey