Subject: Savvy Micro-Cap Investor

From: "Bettye Riggs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 16:10:44 +0400

Mineral Exploration Stock<p>

Delta Mining and Exploration Corp. OTC:DMXP<p>

Controls 6 properties  totaling  7,554  acres  (approximately 11 sq.
miles)in Montana. Another 10,000 acres of  prospective  diamond  and
gold  properties  are controlled in Bolivia, South America. (Source:
Company Website) Currently trading at .012<p>

Possibilty  of  an  Absolutely  Huge Week as Massive PR Campaign has
started and is Expected to Last All Week.<p><p>

Imagine how well your portfolio would have done the last month or so
if you had the scoop on the following stock:<p>

(OTCBB:  MBAH):This  stock  closed  at   .01  on September 1st. This
Little Giant closed at   .06  on  October  8th,  up  500% in about 5
weeks. Do You Think IBM is Going to Move Like That Anytime Soon?<p>

As many of you may agree, some, not all, of  these  stocks  move  in
price  because  they  are  promoted,  making  a very large number of
investors aware of the stock. The awareness is underway on DMXP!<p><p>

Let's Look  at  The  Company,  Delta  Mining  and  Exploration Corp.
OTC:DMXP<p>

About The Company:<p>

Delta Mining and Exploration Corp. OTC:DMXP is a mineral exploration
company  that   controls   6   properties   totaling   7,554   acres
(approximately  11  sq.  miles)  in Montana.  The properties are all
located over  what  management  considers  to  be  some  of the most
prospective  diamond  exploration  terrain  in  the  United  States.
Another 10,000 acres of prospective diamond and gold properties  are
controlled  in  Bolivia,  South  America.  Initial work has revealed
that the  Bolivian  properties  display  similar  potential to those
found in North America.<p>

The management team is led by Chief  Executive  Officer,  Dr.  Barry
Rayment,  who  is experienced enough to take this junior exploration
company  to  the  next  level.   Dr.  Rayment  brings  32  years  of
experience in the field of  geology,  along with running some of the
most successful mining companies in the industry.  Dr.  Rayment  was
the  President  of  Bema  Gold  Corp., (AMEX: BGO), a company with a
market cap of close to  a  billion  dollars.  He was also affiliated
with Glamis Gold, Gold Fields Mining  and  Amselco  Exploration  (BP
Minerals),  among  others.  His vast experience in the mining sector
along with his extensive  knowledge  of  public companies will be an
extraordinary asset to Delta and its  shareholders  as  the  company
moves forward.<p>

Among the support team is Stephen Kay, a geologist with more than 30
years  experience  in  exploration  throughout Europe, South Africa,
South America and the United  States.  While with Gold Fields Mining
Corp., Stephen Kay was instrumental in the discovery and  subsequent
drilling of the 3 million ounce Mesquite gold deposit in California.<p>

Delta  has  experienced  significant  technical  success  since  its
start-up  in  1997.   For  example,  Delta  has discovered the first
in-situ  microdiamond  ever  found   in  Montana  on  its  Homestead
Kimberlite, southeast of Lewistown.  The Company also controls  part
of  the  Three Buttes Kimberlite where initial exploration has shown
The  Three  Buttes  Kimberlite  to  host  typical  diamond indicator
minerals - a major step toward  finding  the  presence  of  economic
diamonds - including pyrope (garnet), chromite and clinoprroxene.<p>

An  aggressive  regional  exploration  program  has the potential to
discover  additional   kimberlite   or   lamproite   pipes  in  this
under-explored area to the south of known commercial diamond bearing
kimberlites in Saskatchewan and Alberta, Canada. <p>

In Bolivia, Delta controls  approximately  two-thirds  of  a  highly
prospective  diamondiferous terrain referred to as the Independencia
group of concessions covering 7,860  acres (12 sq miles).  The other
one-third is presently being explored by De Beers.  In  addition  to
the  Independencia  property  Delta  controls  more than 2,000 acres
comprising the highly attractive  Precambrian property that displays
all the  diamond  indicator  minerals  that  would  suggest  further
exploration is justified.<p>

Delta seeks to increase growth for its investors not only by testing
its  extensive  portfolio of diamond exploration properties but also
by acquiring additional  diamond  properties.   Delta  will focus on
identifying and developing strategic  alliances  with  major  mining
companies  as  well  as joint ventures to develop the properties and
finance additional exploration.<p>

In addition  to  the  highly  prospective  diamond  properties Delta
controls, they also control a gold property  with  great  potential.
The  property  is  near  La  Paz  in Bolivia, where initial analysis
revealed high levels of gold per ton that would more than justify an
extensive exploration program.<p><p>

(Source: Company Website)<p>

Recent Headlines: Go Online and Read The Full Stories!<p>

Delta  Mining  and  Exploration  Corp.   Is  Invited  to   Attend  a
Conference With the Bolivian Chamber of Commerce.<p>

Delta  Mining and Exploration Corp.  Visits  Homestead  Property  in
Preparation of Work Program.<p>

Delta  Mining  and  Exploration  Corp.  Discloses   Preliminary Gold
Exploration Findings in South America.<p>

Delta Mining  and  Exploration,  Corp.  Looks   to  Continue Diamond
Exploration in South America.<p><p>

Will  DMXP explode higher as more and more investors become aware of
the stock this weekend and next  week?  If you think so, you may not
want to wait until it is too late. Remember, timing  your  trade  is
critical. Good Luck and Happy Trading.<p><p>

Information  within   this   publication   contains  future  looking
statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the  Securities  Act
of  1933 and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any
statements that  express  or  involve  discussions  with  respect to
predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections,  objectives,
goals,   assumptions   or  future  events  or  performance  are  not
statements of historical fact and  may be future looking statements.
Future looking statements are based on expectations,  estimates  and
projections  at  the  time  the  statements  are made that involve a
number of risks and  uncertainties  which could cause actual results
or events to differ materially  from  those  presently  anticipated.
Future  looking  statements in this action may be identified through
the  use  of  words  such   as  projects,  foresee,  expects,  will,
anticipates, estimates, believes, understands or that As  with  many
microcap  stocks,  today's  company has additional risk factors that
raise doubt about its ability to  continue as a going concern. Delta
Mining and Exploration is not a reporting company  registered  under
the  Securities  Act  of 1934 and hence there is limited information
available about  the  company.   It  is  not  currently an operating
company.  Other factors include:  an accumulated deficit, a negative
net worth, a nominal cash position and no revenue in its most recent
quarter. The company is going to need financing. If  that  financing
does  not  occur, the company may not be able to continue as a going
concern in which case  you  could  lose your entire investment.  The
publisher of this newsletter does not represent that the information
contained in this message states all material facts or does not omit
a material  fact  necessary  to  make  the  statements  therein  not
misleading.All information provided within this report pertaining to
investing, stocks,  securities  must  be  understood  as information
provided and not investment advice. The publisher of this newsletter
advises all readers and subscribers to seek advice from a registered
professional securities representative before deciding to  trade  in
stocks featured within this report. None of the material within this
report shall  be  construed  as  any  kind  of  investment advice or
solicitation.Many of these companies are on the verge of bankruptcy.
You can lose all  your  money  by  investing  in  this  stock.   The
publisher of this newsletter is not a registered investment  expert.
Subscribers  should  not  view  information  herein  as  legal, tax,
accounting   or   investment   advice.    Any   reference   to  past
performances   of companies are specially selected to be  referenced
based  on  the  favorable  performance of these companies. You would
need perfect timing to  acheive  the  results in the examples given.
There can be no assurance of that happening.  Remember,  as  always,
past  performance  is  never  indicative  of  future  results  and a
thorough due diligence  effort,  including  a  review of a company's
filings when available, should be completed prior  to  investing.The
publisher  of  this  newsletter  has  no relationship with MBAH.  In
compliance  with  the  Securities   Act  of  1933,  Section17 b, The
publisher of this newsletter discloses the receipt of  ten  thousand
dollars  from  a  third party, not an officer, director or affiliate
shareholder for the  circulation  of  this  report.  Be  aware of an
inherent conflict of interest resulting from such  compensation  due
to  the  fact  that  this is a paid advertisement and is not without
bias.The party that paid us  has  a  position in the stock they will
sell at anytime without notice. This could have a negative impact on
the price of the stock.  All factual information in this report  was
gathered  from  public sources, including but not limited to Company
Websites  and  Company  Press   Releases.   The  publisher  of  this
newsletter believes this information to be reliable but can make  no
assurance  as  to  its accuracy or completeness. Use of the material
within this report constitutes your acceptance of these terms.