Subject: Equity previews and profiles

From: "Your Stock Momentum Alert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 11:24:03 -0500

Delta Mining and Exploration Corp. (OTC: DMXP)
Current price .01
Volume for Friday: 13,162,884 

Controls 6  properties  totaling  7,554  acres (approximately 11
sq.  miles) in  Montana. Another  10,000  acres  of  prospective
diamond and gold properties are  controlled  in  Bolivia,  South
America. (Source: Company Website)

This   stock  has  had  numerous  multi-million  share  sessions
recently. A Large PR  Campaign  Apprising Potential Investors of
This Development is Underway. This  message  Will  Hopefully  be
Seen  By  Thousands and Thousands of Potential Investors. If you
think DMXP is a mover and goes  higher, you may not want to wait
until it's too late as Timing is So Important.  Watch  for  more
news moving forward that could impact this stock!

Reasons to Consider Delta Mining and Exploration Corp. OTC: DMXP

About The Company:

Delta  Mining  and  Exploration  Corp.  (OTC:DMXP)  is a mineral
exploration company that  controls  6  properties totaling 7,554
acres (approximately 11 sq. miles) in Montana.   The  properties
are all located over what management considers to be some of the
most  prospective  diamond  exploration  terrain  in  the United
States.  Another 10,000  acres  of  prospective diamond and gold
properties are controlled in Bolivia,  South  America.   Initial
work  has  revealed that the Bolivian properties display similar
potential to those found in North America.

The management team is led by Chief Executive Officer, Dr. Barry
Rayment,  who  is  experienced   enough   to  take  this  junior
exploration company to the next level.  Dr.  Rayment  brings  32
years  of experience in the field of geology, along with running
some of the most  successful  mining  companies in the industry.
Dr. Rayment was the President of Bema Gold Corp., (AMEX: BGO), a
company with a market cap of close to a billion .  He  was  also
affiliated  with  Glamis  Gold,  Gold  Fields Mining and Amselco
Exploration (BP Minerals), among others.  His vast experience in
the mining sector along  with  his extensive knowledge of public
companies will be  an  extraordinary  asset  to  Delta  and  its
shareholders as the company moves forward.

Among  the  support  team  is Stephen Kay, a geologist with more
than 30 years experience in exploration throughout Europe, South
Africa, South America and  the  United  States.  While with Gold
Fields  Mining  Corp.,  Stephen  Kay  was  instrumental  in  the
discovery  and  subsequent  drilling  of  the  3  million  ounce
Mesquite gold deposit in California.

Delta has experienced significant technical  success  since  its
start-up  in  1997.  For example, Delta has discovered the first
in-situ microdiamond  ever  found  in  Montana  on its Homestead
Kimberlite, southeast of Lewistown.  The Company  also  controls
part  of  the  Three Buttes Kimberlite where initial exploration
has shown The Three  Buttes  Kimberlite  to host typical diamond
indicator minerals - a major step toward finding the presence of
economic diamonds -  including  pyrope  (garnet),  chromite  and
clinoprroxene.

An  aggressive regional exploration program has the potential to
discover  additional  kimberlite  or  lamproite  pipes  in  this
under-explored area to  the  south  of  known commercial diamond
bearing kimberlites in Saskatchewan and Alberta, Canada.

In Bolivia, Delta controls approximately two-thirds of a  highly
prospective   diamondiferous   terrain   referred   to   as  the
Independencia grp. of  concessions  covering  7,860 acres (12 sq
miles).  The other one-third is presently being explored  by  De
Beers.  In addition to the Independencia property Delta controls
more   than   2,000   acres  comprising  the  highly  attractive
Precambrian property  that  displays  all  the diamond indicator
minerals that would suggest further exploration is justified.

Delta seeks to in crease growth for its investors  not  only  by
testing   its   extensive   portfolio   of  diamond  exploration
properties but also by  acquiring additional diamond properties.
Delta  will  focus  on  identifying  and  developing   strategic
alliances  with major mining companies as well as joint ventures
to develop the properties and finance additional exploration.

In addition to the  highly  prospective diamond properties Delta
controls,  they  also  control  a  gold  property   with   great
potential.   The  property  is  near  La  Paz  in Bolivia, where
initial analysis revealed high levels of gold per ton that would
more than justify an extensive exploration program.

(Source: Company Website)

Recent Headlines: Go Online and Read The Full Stories!

*Delta Mining  and  Exploration  Corp.  Releases  Photos  of the
Homestead Property.

*Microscopic Diamond Found in Montana.

*Delta Mining and Exploration  Corp.  Is  Invited  to  Attend  a
Conference With the Bolivian Chamber of Commerce.

*Delta Mining and Exploration Corp. Visits Homestead Property in
Preparation of Work Program.

*Delta  Mining  and Exploration Corp. Discloses Preliminary Gold
Exploration Findings in South America.

*Delta Mining and Exploration,  Corp.  Looks to Continue Diamond
Exploration in South America.

Will DMXP explode higher as more and more investors become aware
of the stock? If you think so, you may not want to wait until it
is too late. Remember, timing your trade is critical. Good  Luck
and Happy Trading.

Information  within  this  publication  contains  future looking
statements within the meaning  of  Section 27A of the Securities
Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the Securities  Exchange  Act  of
1934.  Any  statements  that express or involve discussions with
respect   to   predictions,    expectations,   beliefs,   plans,
projections, objectives, goals, assumptions or future events  or
performance  are  not  statements  of historical fact and may be
future looking statements.  Future  looking statements are based
on expectations, estimates  and  projections  at  the  time  the
statements   are  made  that  involve  a  number  of  risks  and
uncertainties which  could  cause  actual  results  or events to
differ  materially  from  those  presently  anticipated.  Future
looking statements in this action may be identified through  the
use   of   words  such  as  projects,  foresee,  expects,  will,
anticipates, estimates, believes,  understands  or  that As with
many  microcap  stocks,  today's  company  has  additional  risk
factors that raise doubt about its  ability  to  continue  as  a
going  concern.  Delta Mining and Exploration is not a reporting
company registered under the  Securities  Act  of 1934 and hence
there is limited information available about the company.  It is
not currently an operating company. Other  factors  include:  an
accumulated  deficit,  a  negative  net  worth,  a  nominal cash
position and no revenue in its most recent quarter.  The company
is going to need  financing.  If  that financing does not occur,
the company may not be able to continue as a  going  concern  in
which case you could lose your entire investment.  The publisher
of  this  newsletter  does  not  represent  that the information
contained in this message states  all material facts or does not
omit a material fact necessary to make  the  statements  therein
not  misleading.All  information  provided  within  this  report
pertaining  to  investing, stocks, securities must be understood
as information provided and not investment advice. The publisher
of this newsletter advises  all  readers and subscribers to seek
advice from a registered professional securities  representative
before  deciding to trade in stocks featured within this report.
None of the material  within  this  report shall be construed as
any kind of investment  advice  or  solicitation.Many  of  these
companies  are on the verge of bankruptcy. You can lose all your
money  by  investing  in  this  stock.  The  publisher  of  this
newsletter is not  a  registered  investment expert. Subscribers
should not view information herein as legal, tax, accounting  or
investment  advice.   Any  reference  to  past  performances  of
companies  are  specially selected to be referenced based on the
favorable performance of these companies. You would need perfect
timing to acheive the results  in  the examples given. There can
be no assurance of that happening.  Remember,  as  always,  past
performance  is  not indicative of future results and a thorough
due diligence effort, including a  review of a company's filings
when available, should  be  completed  prior  to  investing.  In
compliance  with  the  Securities  Act of 1933, Section17 b, The
publisher of this  newsletter  discloses  the  receipt of twelve
thousand dollars from a third party, not an officer, director or
affiliate shareholder for the circulation  of  this  report.  Be
aware  of  an  inherent conflict of interest resulting from such
compensation due to the fact  that  this is a paid advertisement
and is not without bias.The party that paid us has a position in
the stock they will sell at anytime without notice.  This  could
have  a  negative  impact on the price of the stock. All factual
information in this  report  was  gathered  from public sources,
including but not limited to Company Websites and Company  Press
Releases.   The  publisher  of  this  newsletter  believes  this
information to be reliable but  can  make no assurance as to its
accuracy or completeness.   Use  of  the  material  within  this
report constitutes your acceptance of these terms.