Subject: Watch this Penny Stock Trade

From: Stock Newsletter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 17:29:06 -0300 (CST)

Oil and Gas SmallCap Report

Tradestar Corporation

Trading Symbol. TIRR

Increasing domestic  consumption  and  uncertainty  over foreign oil
supplies has driven oil prices  to  nearly  50  USD  a  barrel,  and
created  a  boom  for  domestic oil exploration and production. With
rapidly expanding interest in domestic  production  , US oil and gas
stocks have seen huge and sustained gains. We have seen a number  of
domestic  smallcap oil plays, such as ABP, BEXP, CRZO, NFX, and THX,
witness  average  2  year  appreciations  of  115%.  A  little known
Arkansas-based company, Tradestar Corporation, represents one of the
new entrants into domestic oil exploration and  production.  With  a
balanced   portfolio  of  oil  and  gas  properties,  an  aggressive
acquisition campaign, experienced  management  team, and application
of cutting edge E and P technologies, do you think TIRR could be the
next breakout stock in your investment portfolio?

Tradestar Corporation TIRR
Currently Trading At 0.75 
Estimated Shares Out. 34,100,000
Approximate Float. 1,500,000
Market Capitalization. 25,600,000
Industry P and E. 16x

With oil and natural gas prices sitting near 10  year  highs,  North
American  oil  and gas companies are generating exceptionally strong
results. With increased consumption  and reliance on foreign imports
driving crude to nearly 50 USD per barrel, the resulting  US  energy
situation  is  the  most serous domestic energy crisis since the oil
embargo of the 1970s.  With  more  than  57%  of  US oil coming from
foreign imports, US crude inventories are likely to  remain  at  low
levels   given   anemic   production  from  Venezuela  and  Nigeria,
continuing uncertainty over  Iraqi  wells,  and production caps from
OPEC. On the natural gas front, supply continues to remain tight  to
increasing  demand,  with  shrinking  relative  US production. These
international supply issues are increasingly driving a renewed trend
towards  domestic   exploration   and   production  operations,  New
developments in the petroleum industry are beginning to play out  in
terms  of discovery of new reserves and more efficient production of
existing reserves, with the increased use of technologies such as 3D
seismic making new  exploration  more  affordable and effective, and
with use of secondary and tertiary recovery processes to recover the
more than  60%  of  oil  left  in  ground  with  primary  production
techniques.

Tradestar  Corporation  is  an  emerging  independent  oil  and  gas
company,  engaged  in the exploration, development, and exploitation
of on-shore oil and  natural  gas  opportunities in proven producing
areas  of  the  United  States,  including  Oklahoma,   Texas,   and
Louisiana.   The   Company  intends  to  utilize  advanced  oilfield
surveying and extraction technologies,  such  as 3D seismic, lateral
drilling, and enhanced  oil  recovery,  to  identify,  acquire,  and
exploit  bypassed  and  overlooked  reserves  which  can  be rapidly
exploited without  significant  risk  and  capital  expenditure. The
Company intends to  capitalize  on  both  of  the  major  trends  in
domestic  oil  and  gas  E and P operations, carefully screening and
selecting  properties  for  maximum   potential  of  overlooked  and
bypassed production, and using advanced production  technologies  to
minimize  risks. Under the guidance of a management team experienced
in oil and gas  exploration  and production, Tradestar is developing
critical strategic relationships with oil industry partners  and  is
beginning  an aggressive acquisition strategy, targeting a number of
highly promising  prospects  throughout  the  United  States. With a
number of major projects in the  acquisition  pipeline,  we  believe
that  TIRR could present a unique investment in the domestic oil and
gas boom.

Aggressive investors looking for above average return potential on a
portion  of  their  investment   capital  might  give  TIRR  serious
consideration.  Management  of  the  Company,  headed  by  CEO   Tom
Feimster,  are  highly  talented  and experienced in the oil and gas
industry, and posses a wealth  of technical expertise and knowledge.
We believe that TIRR has developed a  viable  and  highly  promising
acquisition  strategy,  backed  by  its commitment to the use of new
oilfield  technologies  and  focus  on  exploiting  proven producing
properties, which  could  enable  the  Company  to  develop  revenue
streams.  Investors  at  current trading levels may be rewarded over
the short term and beyond if TIRR’s business plan is executed.

A Few Reasons to Consider Adding TIRR to Your Investment Portfolio.

The outlook for oil and gas stocks is extremely positive with prices
at  historic  levels  and  continued  demand  stimulating additional
exploration and production efforts among domestic  producers.  While
it  seems  unlikely that prices will remain at their current levels,
the  long  term  outlook  for  both  demand  and  higher  prices  is
unparalleled in  recent  history.  With  current  market conditions,
domestic E and P companies are experiencing a huge run up in  prices
as  they seek to exploit North America’s significant oil and natural
gas resource  base  with  new  exploration  techniques  and drilling
technologies. Through its goal of dual positioning  in  high  growth
oil and natural gas markets, we believe that TIRR may be situated to
benefit  from  these  favorable  market  conditions  and  could  see
significant  appreciation  of  its  share  price  over the near term
period.

With its operations in the exploration and production of natural gas
properties, TIRR is attempting  to  position  the company to benefit
from the US natural gas boom.  As  US  demand  for  natural  gas  is
increasing,  domestic production is becoming strained with many long
term prime producing areas reaching the point of depletion. By 2020,
US consumption of natural gas, driven  by the expansion of gas fired
electric generation facilities, is expected  to  reach  37  trillion
cubic  feet  from approximately 23 Tcf currently. Natural gas prices
on the spot market have nearly  doubled  from less than 2 years ago,
and are currently testing the 6  USD  per  million  British  thermal
units,  Btu,  price  threshold,  with increases to 8 TO 9 USD levels
likely over the winter  months.  With US demand exceeding production
of roughly 18 to 19 Tcf per year, approximately 14%  of  US  natural
gas  needs  are already being imported from Canada. With natural gas
impossible to transport across  oceans,  with  the exception of LNG,
which  represents  a  small  fraction   of   overall   natural   gas
consumption,  this has created a tremendous potential for domestic E
and P firms.

Tradestar is in the  process  of  acquiring  a balanced portfolio of
producing oil and gas properties  onshore  in  the  Gulf  coast  and
Oklahoma,  which could improve its asset base, revenue, and earnings
outlook over the near term period. TIRR has entered into a letter of
intent to acquire  two  properties  in  the heavily producing Arkoma
Basin region of Oklahoma, one  of  the  most  prolific  natural  gas
producing  areas in North America with estimated reserves of 30 Tcf.
The Company has also proposed  a  JV  project in the dynamic Barnett
Shale natural gas play in Central Texas, the largest  producing  gas
field in Texas with estimated reserves of more than 10 Tcf. TIRR has
additionally  acquired a 260 acre property in Karnes County, Texas a
mature  producing  area  which  can  provide  new  resources  due to
improvements in drilling technology and production techniques.

TIRR is developing  a  business  model  centered  on  pursuit  of  a
balanced development and exploration strategy and portfolio, and the
use  of  advanced  oilfield  survey and recovery technologies, which
could  significantly   improve   production   efforts   at  acquired
properties. Tradestar  seeks  to  acquire  bypassed  and  overlooked
reserves in proven producing areas, and to develop working interests
in  undercapitalized  and  under-producing projects. TIRR intends to
capitalize  and   maximize   on   already   developed  drilling  and
exploration projects with lower cost initiatives that  have  a  high
degree  of  success including infield drilling, drilling of multiple
wells  onto  an  existing  leasehold,  development  of  behind  pipe
reserves, development  of  shallower  pay  zones  above  the deepest
productive zone on established wells,  secondary  and  EOR  recovery
techniques,   lateral  drilling,  and  the  use  of  other  advanced
completion and production techniques. Tradestar also plans to pursue
acquisition for  higher  risk,  higher  reward  E  and  P prospects,
utilizing advanced data analysis to reprocess older 2D seismic  data
with  3D  seismic and correlating this seismic, gravity, geochemical
and geologic data with existing  well logs to significantly mitigate
the expense and risk traditionally  associated  with  new  E  and  P
projects.

If  you  think  TIRR is a good investment and may go higher, you may
not want to wait  until  its  too  late.  Many  of these stocks have
really been performing for investors lately.

Have a great day and good luck in all your trading!

This publication is an independent  publication  with  the  goal  of
giving  investors  the  necessary  knowledge  to  make  rational and
profitable investment decisions.  Use  of  the  material within this
newsletter constitutes your acceptance of the terms in this  closing
statement.  This  publication  does  not  provide an analysis of the
Companys financial position and  is  not an solicitation to purchase
or sell  securities  Investing  in  securities  is  speculative  and
carries  risk.  It  is  advisable that any investment should be made
after consulting with your investment expert and after reviewing the
financial statements of the company.  The information in this report
is believed to be reliable, but its accuracy cannot be assured. Past
performance does not insure similar  future  results.  This  is  not
purported  to  be  a  complete and thorough analysis of the featured
company and reccomends a complete review of the Company's regulatory
filings at secgov  The  information  herein  contains future looking
statements and information within the meaning of Section 27A of  the
Securities  Act  of  1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange
Act  of  1934,  including  statements  regarding  expected continual
growth of the featured  company.  Any  statements  that  express  or
involve  discussions  with  respect  to  predictions,  expectations,
beliefs,  plans,  projections,  objectives,  goals,  assumptions  or
future  events  or performance are not statements of historical fact
and may be future looking  statements. Future looking statements are
based on expectations, estimates and projections  at  the  time  the
statements are made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties
which could cause actual results or events to differ materially from
those  presently  anticipated.  Future  looking  statements  in this
action may be identified through the  use of words such as projects,
foresee,   expects,   will,   anticipates,   estimates,    believes,
understands,  or  that by statements indicating certain actions may,
could, or might occur. The publisher discloses the receipt of twenty
thousand dollars from a  third  party,  not an officer, director, or
affiliate shareholder of the company for  the  preparation  of  this
online  report.  Be  aware  of  an  inherent  conflict  of  interest
resulting from such compensation due to the fact that this is a paid
publication.  All  factual  information  in this report was gathered
from public sources, including but not limited to Company Web sites,
SEC filings and Company Press Releases. This information is believed
to be reliable but can make no absolute certainty as to its accuracy
or completeness. As with  many  microcap  stocks, todays company has
additional risk factors worth noting. Those factors may  include  an
accumulated  deficit  since  its  inception,  a  negative net worth,
reliance  on  loans   from   officers,   directors  and  a  majority
shareholder to pay expenses, nominal cash  and  the  need  to  raise
capital.  The  company  may  have  a  going concern opinion from its
auditor.