Subject: Improve in HDL (good) cholesterol

From: "myung clark" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 17:51:04 +0400

feel great, look great

Recapture your youth and Feel the Energy

For Many, This is a Powerful Second Chance

press here to read
about

This common element can change the way you experience the next half of your
life

-----Original Message-----

From: Aruba PO1200 Oranjestad [mailto:[email-masked]]

Sent: Friday, March 4, 2004 6:88AM

To: coretta; [email-masked]; art; erwin; dorotha

Subject: let us serve you

cancel it for me the post office address is listed in link

Oh, no; they'll come around all right.

It is necessary, continued Edward, that public men be protected from
intrusion, no matter how democratic they may be personally.

You would probably find it as difficult to approach the President of the
United States as the King of England. You will notice they are all attached
to the plants by the soles of their feet, and when they are quite ripe they
are easily separated from the stems and at once attain the powers of motion
and speech.