Subject: become the man that women desire

From: "vance harrison" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 06:41:58 +0800

The LONGZ system, both the capsules and the free instructional manual, give
you the most effective ways to reach immediate size gains and improve the
strength and power of your erections.

Forget about your partner faking her orgasm or not being able to please
her. You will be able to penetrate deeper so your partner will experience
more pleasure as well as multiple orgasms during sexual intercourse.
86% of women surveyed said that they would like their partner to be more
'full' sexually.

Check out the only Male
Enhancement formula with a free DVD

My girlfriend has been blown away by the gains I have achieved with your
Black Label Formula and the exercises. She said I should join the circus,
and for the first time it felt like a compliment!-Ben, New Zealand

not for you, then use link above

A Battle with Monsters Our young adventurer never experienced a more
grateful feeling of relief and security than when he found himself once more
high in the air, alone, and in undisputed possession of the electrical
devices bestowed upon him by the Demon.
The dangers he had passed through
since landing at the city of the desert and the desperate chance that alone
had permitted him to regain the traveling machine made him shudder at the
bare recollection and rendered him more sober and thoughtful than usual

We who stick closely to the earth's surface can scarcely realize how Rob
could travel through the air at such dizzy heights without any fear or
concern whatsoever