Subject: 10-15-04

From: Terrance <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 09:45:11 +0600 EST

Broker ID: #4

Your mtg process is almost
complete. A new rate has been confirmed by our Company, starting at 3.95%
Fixed.

Follow the link below to finish-up business on our secure site. It will only
take one minute to complete.

Please remember there is no cost for this service. Our lenders will do all of
the work for you to save.

Thank you.

Is it that easy? You bet!

------------------------------------------------------

To be taken off future: http://littlerosa.com/prime/stprt/index.htm

USA Lenders Network

Box 40937

Bedford, Nova Scotia,

Canada, B4A 3Z2

blowup rigid bahama massif sign dwelt