Subject: Investment Ideas

From: "Watch - Penny Stock Trade " <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 14:21:56 -0400

Consolidated General Incorporated.

Stock Symbol. OTC: JVGI

Currently Trading at. 0.03

Industry: Recreational Activities

Industry P E: 25.5x

Your Next Home Run? 
 
The  explosion of the sports industry has far outstripped the growth
of the overall economy,  creating  a  total market estimated at more
than 213  billion  annually.   Indeed,  the  growth  of  the  sports
industry  and  its impact on the American economy rivals that of far
more heralded new economy markets.

Professional  sports  represent  some   of   the  hottest  and  most
overlooked investment opportunities on the Street, and  professional
sports  plays  have seen tremendous appreciation in recent months as
investors flock to quality.  Consider  the case of Manchester United
(London: MNU), the most successful sports  franchise  in  the  world
valued  at  over  1.2 billion by Forbes Magazine, and which has seen
its share price more than  double  since January of 2003.  investors
at that time could have seen their investment of  5,000 grow to more
than 14,000!  And  this type of  market valuation is the rule,  not
the  exception  (as  is  so  often  the case)- consider the New York
Yankees, valued at  850 million on operating income of  16.1 million
a P/E of 52x, or their nemesis the Boston Red Sox, who actually lost
2.1  million yet still retained a valuation of roughly  500 million.

The Company.

The Atlanta, GA-based company  has acquired ownership and management
interests in Major Indoor Soccer League  franchise,  the  San  Diego
Sockers, and the Vancouver Ravens franchise of the National Lacrosse
League,  one  of  the  fastest  growing professional sports in North
America.  Under the leadership of  Chairman  and CEO Raj Kalra, JVGI
is aggressively pursuing acquisition opportunities of “Tier  2”  and
minor  league  sports franchises across North America to bring under
its corporate stable.

Not  content  to  limit  the  Company  to  franchise  management and
development,  and  recognizing  the  tremendous  revenue  potentials
inherent in vertical professional sports markets, Mr. Kalra has also
implemented a multi-pronged growth strategy  for  JVGI,  emphasizing
key areas including venue acquisition, sports management, and league
ownership.   With  increased  revenues   forecast  for the near term
period,  we  believe   that   JVGI   has    growth   prospects   and
offers  savvy  investors  a   chance  to  make    near-term  trading
gains.   Keep  a  close  eye  on  this  Company;   new announcements
continue  to  bolster  our  confidence  in  this  stock’s investment
potential.

A Few Reasons to Consider Adding JVGI to Your Investment Portfolio

JVGI is exceptionally well positioned in a rapidly growing US sports
market, broadly estimated by Smith’s Sports Business Journal at  213
billion in 2003.  From 2002, this market grew more than  9%  from  a
total size of  194.6 billion.  Gate revenues for professional sports
alone  constituted  11.7 billion, while concessions, parking, and on
site merchandise sales totaled   10.7  billion, with premium seating
revenue of  3.73 billion.  With its  diversified  operations  across
the  professional  sports  market,  JVGI  is  situated within highly
profitable niche sporting markets.   For example, facility and event
management revenues  totaled   6.75  billion,  while  marketing  and
consulting  services  totaled   2.3 billion.  Through its varied and
synergistic business endeavors across  the sports market, we believe
that JVGI is poised to see substantial  revenue  growth  and  equity
appreciation over the near term period.

2.   Consolidated  General  has just unveiled an important strategic
marketing and management  relationship  with  the  San Diego Sockers
franchise of the Major Indoor Soccer League.  Owned by JVGI Chairman
Raj Kalra, the San Diego Sockers are a highly  successful  franchise
boasting  10  League  championships  over  the past 11 seasons.  San
Diego is a  highly  profitable  and  popular market for professional
soccer in the US, which only recently missed out on the chance to be
named a Major League Soccer  expansion  franchise,  positioning  the
Sockers  to  capitalize  on their pre-eminent market position in the
area.  JVGI subsidiary Staffco Enterprise has been engaged to handle
all  day-to-day  and  game  day  operations,  and  we  believe  that
successful management of this business  will  serve as a litmus test
for the Company and will validate Staffco and  JVGI  for  additional
management and marketing contracts in professional sports franchises
across North America.

3.   JVGI  Chairman Raj Kalra has recently completed the acquisition
of National Lacrosse  League  franchise  Vancouver  Ravens, which we
believe will translate into a management and marketing  relationship
for  the  Company.   Long relegated to the margins of North American
professional sports, lacrosse has  undergone  a period of tremendous
expansion and renewed popularity over the  last  three  years,  with
revenues  growing  by  over  400%  to  more than  21 million, league
profitability for the first time ever, and league attendance jumping
11% last season  to  8,658  a  game  on  average.   Fox Sports Net’s
regional cable networks has also agree to broadcast league games  to
more than55 million homes.  Over the last three years, the entry fee
for  a  new  franchise has reached  3 million, from only  500,000 in
2000.  Professional lacrosse has become the fastest growing and most
dynamic sport in North  America,  and  we  believe that JVGI will be
able to capitalize on its relationship with Mr.  Kalra  to  generate
revenues  from management and marketing operations for the Vancouver
Ravens.

4.  JVGI has built an  experienced  leadership team, who have a wide
range of senior management  expertise  in  growing  new  businesses.
Chairman  &  CEO  Raj Kalra has enjoyed highly successful management
tenures at a  number  of  new  technology  companies, with positions
including President of AcSys Biometrics, President of Reach  Systems
Grp.,  and  founder  of  RJR  Everest.   Mr. Kalra has also recently
acquired  ownership  of   rapidly   growing  sports  franchises  the
Vancouver Ravens and the San Diego Sockers, which the  Company  will
capitalize  upon to develop long-term revenue streams from franchise
management, consulting, and  marketing  services.  JVGI has recently
hired experienced marketing executive James Hartley as President  of
its Staffco Enterprises LLC subsidiary.  Mr. Hartley is a proven and
experienced  marketing  professional  well  versed  in  establishing
strategic  relationships  with  sponsors and the media.  Mr. Hartley
co-founded and helmed  integrated  marketing  agency, Envision Grp.,
with clients including  Anheuser  Busch,  Mazda,  Neutrogena,  Upper
Deck,  and  the  LA  Dodgers.   He also previously served as General
Manager of the Toronto office  of sports marketing agency DelWiber +
Associates where he developed sponsorship  plans  for  multi-million
dollar funding of the NHL Hall of Fame.

5.   JVGI has recently acquired an equity position in a newly formed
event marketing company to capitalize on the growing market for fans
to meet professional athletes  and benefit charitable organizations.
This company will present sports figures to  the  public  in  formal
ballroom  settings, donating 20% of the proceeds to athlete’s chosen
charities.  This company represents  a synergistic and complimentary
match with JVGI’s operations in sports  marketing,  management,  and
operations,  and  will  provide  a  recurring revenue stream for the
Company.

6.  Consolidated General has entered  into  a  verbal  agreement  to
acquire major parts of a leading retail and marketing company, which
handles  computer  and  consumer  electronics sales, and anticipated
closing this sale over the coming weeks.  This company has developed
a sophisticated merchandising  and distribution infrastructure which
JVGI will utilize to  jump-start  its  planned  long-term  goals  of
developing  retail and catalogue sales of sports retail and licensed
goods to consumers.  Additionally,  this acquisition will provide an
additional source of  revenue  for  the  Company  and  cash-flow  to
facilitate expansion plans.

This publication is an independent  publication  with  the  goal  of
giving  investors  the  necessary  knowledge  to  make  rational and
profitable investment decisions.   Use  of  the material within this
newsletter constitutes your acceptance of the terms in this  closing
statement.   This  publication  does  not provide an analysis of the
Companys financial position and  is  not an solicitation to purchase
or sell  securities  Investing  in  securities  is  speculative  and
carries  risk.   It  is advisable that any investment should be made
after consulting with your investment expert and after reviewing the
financial statements of the company.  The information in this report
is believed to be reliable, but its accuracy cannot be assured. Past
performance does not  insure  similar  future  results.  This is not
purported to be a complete and thorough  analysis  of  the  featured
company and reccomends a complete review of the Company's regulatory
filings  at  secgov  The  information herein contains future looking
statements and information within the  meaning of Section 27A of the
Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of  the  Securities  Exchange
Act  of  1934,  including  statements  regarding  expected continual
growth of the  featured  company.   Any  statements  that express or
involve  discussions  with  respect  to  predictions,  expectations,
beliefs,  plans,  projections,  objectives,  goals,  assumptions  or
future events or performance are not statements of  historical  fact
and  may be future looking statements. Future looking statements are
based on expectations,  estimates  and  projections  at the time the
statements are made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties
which could cause actual results or events to differ materially from
those presently anticipated.   Future  looking  statements  in  this
action  may be identified through the use of words such as projects,
foresee,   expects,   will,    anticipates,   estimates,   believes,
understands, or that by statements indicating certain  actions  may,
could, or might occur. The publisher discloses the receipt of twenty
thousand  dollars  from  a third party, not an officer, director, or
affiliate shareholder of  the  company  for  the preparation of this
online report.   Be  aware  of  an  inherent  conflict  of  interest
resulting from such compensation due to the fact that this is a paid
publication.   All  factual  information in this report was gathered
from public sources, including but not limited to Company Web sites,
SEC filings and Company Press Releases. This information is believed
to be reliable but can make no absolute certainty as to its accuracy
or completeness. As with  many  microcap  stocks, todays company has
additional risk factors worth noting. Those factors may  include  an
accumulated  deficit  since  its  inception,  a  negative net worth,
reliance  on  loans   from   officers,   directors  and  a  majority
shareholder to pay expenses, nominal cash  and  the  need  to  raise
capital.   The  company  may  have  a going concern opinion from its
auditor.  Writers  and  mailers   have   been  compensated  for  the
dissemination of company information on behalf of one or more of the
companies mentioned  in  this  release.   Parties  involved  in  the
creation and distribution of this profile have been compensated by a
third  party  (third  party),  who  is  non-affiliated, for services
provided including  dissemination  of  company  information  in this
release.  PR and other individuals and other creators of this letter
will sell all of its original shares during the distribution of this
profile. Parties involved may immediately sell some or any shares in
a profiled company held by profile creators and may have  previously
sold  shares  in a profiled company held by PR Individuals involved.
Our mailing services for  a  company  may  cause the company’s stock
price to go up, in   which event  involved   parties  would  make  a
pro fit when  it  sells  its  stock in the company. In addition, our
selling of a  company’s  stock  may  have  a  negative effect on the
market price of the stock.