Subject: Ahead of The Street Micro-Cap

From: "Investors Profile; facts not fiction" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 05:17:15 -0600

Hampden Group (OTC: HPNG)
Current Price: 0.25

Where Were you When the Following Stocks Exploded:

SCOS: Exploded  from .39  on September  1st to 1.41 Close on October
14th.

SIOR: September 1st Close of  .24.  Blew  Through  the  Roof  as  it
Passed .80 on Friday.

Face  it.  Little  Stocks Can Mean Big gains For You. This report is
part of a large PR Campaign on this Stock.

About The Company

The primary objective of HPNG is to participate in specialty finance
within  the  public  and  private markets.  Hampden has partnerships
with finance and in  surance  companies to provide collateral backed
high yield short-term financing.

Hampden is a unique  finance  company  that uses new technologies to
help  track  and  protect  loan  portfolio  assets.   The   use   of
sophisticated  tracking  technology significantly lowers the risk of
high yield lending and  allows  the  company  to benefit from unique
situations and under serviced investments.  In addition to  physical
asset  backed  lending, Hampden Grp. will  also actively participate
in  structured  financial  contracts  with  small  public  companies
through  PIPE  (private   investment  public  entity)  transactions.
Hampden plans to service private and small publicly traded companies
that have a need for short-term working capital  and  cannot  obtain
traditional financing.

Hampden's  business  plan  provides  collateralized   financing   to
its  customers with annualized rates of return greater than 25%. The
company's valuation, financial  ratios, executive compensation, exit
strategy, and other management decisions are  driven  directly  from
the business plan.

(Source: News Announcement 10/15/04)

Will  HPNG explode higher as more and more investors become aware of
the stock? If you think so, you may not want to wait until it is too
late. Remember, timing your trade  is  critical. Good Luck and Happy
Trading.

Information  within   this   publication   contains  future  looking
statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the  Securities  Act
of  1933 and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any
statements that  express  or  involve  discussions  with  respect to
predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections,  objectives,
goals,   assumptions   or  future  events  or  performance  are  not
statements of historical fact and  may be future looking statements.
Future looking statements are based on expectations,  estimates  and
projections  at  the  time  the  statements  are made that involve a
number of risks and  uncertainties  which could cause actual results
or events to differ materially  from  those  presently  anticipated.
Future  looking  statements in this action may be identified through
the  use  of  words  such   as  projects,  foresee,  expects,  will,
anticipates, estimates, believes, understands or that by  statements
indicating certain actions may, could, or might occur.  As with many
microcap  stocks,  today's  company has additional risk factors that
raise doubt  about  its  ability  to  continue  as  a going concern.
Hampden Group is  not  a  reporting  company  registered  under  the
Securities  Act  of  1934  and  hence  there  is limited information
available about the company.  Other  factors include: an accumulated
deficit, a nominal cash position and no revenue in its  most  recent
quarter.  The  company is going to need financing. If that financing
does not occur, the company may  not  be able to continue as a going
concern in which case you could lose  your  entire  investment.  The
publisher of this newsletter does not represent that the information
contained in this message states all material facts or does not omit
a  material  fact  necessary  to  make  the  statements  therein not
misleading. All information provided within this email pertaining to
investing, stocks,  securities  must  be  understood  as information
provided  and  not  investment  advice.   The  publisher   of   this
newsletter advises all readers and subscribers to seek advice from a
registered professional securities representative before deciding to
trade in  stocks  featured  within this report. None of the material
within this report  shall  be  construed  as  any kind of investment
advice or solicitation.Many of these companies are on the  verge  of
bankruptcy.  You can lose all your money by investing in this stock.
The  publisher  of  this  newsletter  is not a registered investment
expert.  Subscribers should  not  view  information herein as legal,
tax,  accounting  or  investment  advice.  Any  reference  to   past
performance(s)  of companies are specially selected to be referenced
based on the  favorable  performance  of  these companies. You would
need perfect timing to acheive the results in  the  examples  given.
There  can  be  no assurance of that happening. Remember, as always,
past  performance  is  not   indicative  of  future   results  and a
thorough due diligence effort, including a  review  of  a  company's
filings  when  available, should be completed prior to investing.The
publisher of this newsletter has  no relationship with SCOS or SIOR.
In compliance with the  Securities  Act  of  1933,  Section17(b),The
publisher of this newsletter discloses the receipt of seven thousand
dollars from a third  party,  not  an officer, director or affiliate
shareholder for the circulation of this  report.   Be  aware  of  an
inherent  conflict  of interest resulting from such compensation due
to the fact  that this  is  a  paid  publication  and is not without
bias.The party that paid us has a position in the  stock  they  will
sell at anytime without notice. This could have a negative impact on
the  price  of the stock. All factual information in this report was
gathered from public sources,  including  but not limited to Company
Websites  and  Company  Press  Releases.   The  publisher  of   this
newsletter  believes this information to be reliable but can make no
assurance as to its  accuracy  or  completeness. Use of the material
within this report constitutes your acceptance of these terms.