Subject: Qualify for a univer&sity diploma today

From: "Will Cowan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 08:37:18 -0500

Do you have years of life experience in your field of expertise and are being
passed up for promotion or your application for employment is being rejected
because you don’t hold a University degree?  we understand, and have
developed a program that awards our students a University Degree based upon
their (qualified) experience. Upon acceptance into our University our board of
Regents will review your knowledge, skills and experience and if you qualify for
acceptance at our University, you may be awarded a, Bachelors, Masters or even a
PhD.

Call 1-206-202-8213 to inquire about our degree
programs.

Whether you are seeking a Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D. or MBA

We can provide you with the fully verifiable credentials to
get your career  BACK ON TRACK!

No testing or coursework required
Call: 1-206-202-8213

we are sorry if you did not want to receive
this mail.

To be removed from our list please call
206-984-2422