Subject: Can you make more money with a degree?

From: "Tanya Stuart" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 01:02:57 -0700

Do you:

Have the skills to perform the work for that position but lack the paperwork?

Have on hand experience performing the work?

Have the background and references that show your ability to perform the work?

Have the training necessary to perform the work? Whether in a traditional
classroom or not?

Would you like
to:

Increase your salary?

Increase your desirability?

Increase your ability to find other work?

Increase your marketability?

Your Solution:

A real University Degree awarded from your qualified life experience. We honor
the age-old tradition of Apprenticeship learning. Learning on the job are the
way people learned for thousands of years. Our institution honors this tradition
and values the experience of our students

Call 1-206-202-8213 to inquire about our degree
programs.

Whether you are seeking a Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D. or MBA

We can provide you with the fully verifiable credentials to
get your career  BACK ON TRACK!

No testing or coursework required
Call: 1-206-202-8213

we are sorry if you did not want to receive
this mail.

To be removed from our list please call
206-984-2422