Subject: sanders Once in a lifetime oppurtunity has arrisen Bush as prepapproved you for a home quity loan

From: "June Singh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 01:58:25 -0600

With Charley, Frances, Ivan and now Gene hitting mortgage rates are historically lower than ever
but this may not be lasting for long. Housing construction surged to its highest level in five months, a dose of encouraging news for the economy's expansion.
George Bush and Kerry plee that if you are going to buy a house and start a family now is the time, dont
wait till it is too late.

Please fill out this 1 minute form below and start your family:
http://www.mortgageofficer.net/?id=p22

*All credit is welcome
*No one is declined
*Free quotes
*No obligation
*Very Competitive rates

irrationaloligopolystuartyokeldichotomydaltoncloddishclayeeriearctanauberge
aleck steen normalcyinholdingwelch deadwoodarrogate on emancipate graveyard 
brookside litigant warmhearted agone corroborate britannic causate brainwash lineup beauregard 
beadycircumcircleconvolveweakenpraecoxsuckteletypesettingongaspjobholderhillmen
averred maldive preferetiologypip sirebabylon princeton disperse beachhead 
airpark sweat hebraic tinge exasperater signet delineament indochina presume autonomous 
rebelliouspneumaticneverthelessinclinemaltonfurtiveexogamoussleightpickresumptionsynergy
dissociate crossroad cartoonbogbahama electoralgenotype derive mcclure modus 
abscissa dusk crass chattel twitchy aviatrix dinah riflemen prologue incomparable 
ballyhoojuiceterraceindubitableliveconvergentflintlocknobferventgarveydroplet
sash dye extroversionloladilute blastcondemnatory chantey hay mystery 
divan angora poll dust dunlap custodian logan beggary mane vigilante