Subject: Urgent Message From Citibank

From: "Citibank Identity Theft Solutions" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 13:19:18 -0600

Recently
there have been a large number of identity theft attempts targeting Citibank
customers. In order to safeguard your account, we require that you update
your Citibank ATM/Debit card PIN.

This update is requested
of you as a precautionary measure against fraud. Please
note that we have no particular indications that your details have been
compromised in any way.

This process is mandatory,
and if not completed within the nearest time your account may be subject
to temporary suspension.

Please make sure you have your Citibank ATM/Debit card and recent statement at hand.

To securely update your Citibank ATM/Debit card PIN please go to:

https://www.citibank.com/signin/citifi/scripts/login2/update_pin.jsp

Please note that this update applies to your Citibank
ATM/Debit card - which is linked directly to your checking account, not
Citibank credit cards.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter and thank you for using
Citibank!

Regards,

James Anderson

Head of Citi® Identity Theft Solutions

Copyright 2004
Citicorp. All rights reserved.

Do not reply to this email as it is an unmonitored alias.