Subject: you get used to on_line information search-what about others

From: "foster sudar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 08:48:01 +1000

joeltyd  maymin  systemsgbbss
thraddash darya

If order is approved,our online p",_"harmacy provides V"^"alium with a
pr"~"esc"_"ription delivered to your door via timely service. The quality of
the order service is what makes our site more and more popular.

c.anada d,rugs & ne.xtday del,i_ver
http://a.p.ttllrx.com/track.asp?cg=te&c=info

It don't hurt white men, you see, but it kills black men quicker than the
bang-stickThe chief listened to this statement carefully, but only
understood it in part

-----Original Message-----
From: Shirlene Brown [mailto:[email-masked]] 
To: issac schweitzer; jack stiel 
Sent: Saturday, May, 2004 6:10 AM
Subject: you get used to online information search-what about others

Should further research be conducted to assess combination versus
monotherapy? Novel  lactams should not be compared with older generation 
lactams or penicillins combined with aminoglycosides  The reason for further
trials assessing the addition of an aminglycoside to a  lactam seems dubious
as well  How come you're here?'trills from my tonsils. 'We're friends of
Bruce and Sophie Robinson and he invited us.We loved Withnail.If you're
interested I've written a script called LA Story that has a part you might
wanna do.if it happens.Prabably a year from now.Depending.Not the lead
role.Wrote that for myself.'He's doing that ironic dumb act I know from his
records and tapes.Voice and all.
particularmente 10  tranchea 51tobillera californiopepinar