Subject: Our stock newsletter helps you be an informed investor

From: "Lindsey S. Hadley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 16:09:11 +0000

The Growth Stock Report
                                    
                            Breaking News!!
                                    
        Genex Pharmaceuticals (OTCBB: GENX.OB) EARNINGS RELEASE:
                                    
           Genex Pharmaceutical 2nd Quarter Revenue Up 432%.
           Gross PR0FIT Up 380% as Genex's Net INC0ME Soars.
        Sees Continued Earnings Momentum for Remainder of 2004.
                                    
         ______________________________________________________

                      Monday August 16, 9:28 am ET

NEW YORK-- (BUSINESS  WIRE) --Aug.16, 2004 -- Genex Pharmaceutical, Inc.
(Stock Symbol:  GENX.OB) announced  financial  results  for  its  second
quarter ending June 30, 2004.

The following are some of the  highlights in its recent quarterly filing
with the SEC:

432% in-crease in revenue for Q2 2004 compared to Q2 2003.

874% in-crease in revenue for 6 months ended June 30, 2004  compared  to
same period last year.

Significant  in-crease in net INC0ME for Q2 2004 compared to Q2 2003 and
for the 6 month period ended  June  30,  2004 as compared to same period
last year.

380% in-crease in Gross PR0FIT for Q2 2004 compared to Q2 2003.

840% in-crease in Gross PR0FIT for  6  months  ended   June   30,   2004
compared to same period last year.

         ______________________________________________________

                                REVENUE

For the three month period ended June  30, 2004 as compared to the three
month period ended June  30,  2003,  Genex  generated  net  revenues  of
$525,750  and $98,763, respectively, reflecting an in-crease of $426,987
or 432%.  The in-crease  in  revenues  was primarily attributable to the
commercialization of  the  company's  main  product,  RBX,  as  well  as
in-creased  marketing  efforts,  which  resulted  in  in-creases  in our
customer base and related volume of recurring and new customer sales.

For the six month period ended  June  30, 2004 as compared to the period
ended June 30, 2003,  Genex  generated  net  revenues  of  $961,958  and
$98,763,  respectively, reflecting an in-crease of $863,195 or 874%. The
in-crease   in   revenues    was    primarily    attributable   to   the
commercialization of  the  company's  main  product,  RBX,  as  well  as
in-creased  marketing  efforts,  which  resulted  in  in-creases  in our
customer base and related volume of recurring and new customer sales.

         ______________________________________________________

                               NET INC0ME

The company's net INC0ME was $218,595  for the six months ended June 30,
2004, an in-crease of $242,524 compared  to  $(23,929)  for  the  period
ended  June  30,  2003.  The  in-crease is attributed to the substantial
growth in the demand  for  our  products  throughout China and continued
development and implementation of our business during 2004.

Net INC0ME was $151,904 for the three months ended  June  30,  2004,  an
in-crease  of  $175,833 compared to ($23,929) for the three months ended
June 30, 2003. The in-crease is  attributed to the substantial growth in
the demand for the Company's products  throughout  China  and  continued
development and implementation of our business during 2004.

         ______________________________________________________

                              GROSS PR0FIT

Genex  achieved a gross PR0FIT of $758,040 for the six months ended June
30, 2004, an in-crease of $677,403  or 840%, compared to $80,637 for the
period ended June 30, 2003.  Gross margin, as a percentage of  revenues,
decreased  from  82%  for the six months ended June 30, 2003, to 79% for
the period ended  June  30,  2004.   The  decrease  in  gross margin was
primarily  attributable  to  commercialization  of  the  company's  main
product, RBX, and in-creased sales of products.

Genex achieved a gross PR0FIT of $386,750 for  the  three  months  ended
June 30, 2004, an in-crease of $306,113 or 380%, compared to $80,637 for
the  three  months ended June 30, 2003. Gross margin, as a percentage of
revenues, decreased from 82% for  the  three months ended June 30, 2003,
to 74% for the three months ended June 30, 2004. The decrease  in  gross
margin  was primarily attributable to commercialization of the Company's
main product, RBX, and in-creased sales of products.

"We are seeing significant  in-creases  in revenues and PR0FITABILITY as
we respond to growing customer demand for RBX. We see continued earnings
momentum for the remainder of 2004," said Chairman and  Chief  Executive
Mr. Fuzhi Song.

         ______________________________________________________

                    About Genex Pharmaceutical, Inc.

Genex  Pharmaceutical,  Inc.  is  a  biomedical  technology company with
distinctive proprietary technology for  an orthopedic device that treats
bone-related injuries. Headquartered  in  Tianjin,  China,  the  Company
manufactures  and distributes Reconstituted Bone Xenograft (RBX), to 400
hospitals in 22 provinces throughout  mainland China. RBX is approved by
the State Food and Drug Administration  (SFDA)  in  China  (the  Chinese
government  agency that regulates drugs and medical devices). RBX offers
a modern  alternative  to  traditional  methods  of  treating orthopedic
injuries.

              Good Luck and Succesful Trading. Go GENEX!!
			  
         ______________________________________________________

DISCL-AIMER:  Information within  this  em-ail contains "F0RWARD looking
statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities  Act  of
1933  and  Section  21B  of  the  Securities  Exchange  Act of 1934. Any
statements  that  express  or   involve   discussions  with  respect  to
predictions,  expectations,  beliefs,  plans,  projections,  objectives,
goals, assumptions or future events or performance are not statements of
historical fact and may be "F0RWARD looking statements."F0RWARD  looking
statements  are  based on expectations, estimates and projections at the
time the  statements  are  made  that  involve  a  number  of  risks and
uncertainties which could cause  actual  results  or  events  to  differ
materially  from those presently anticipated. F0RWARD looking statements
in this action  may  be  identified  through  the  use  of words such as
"projects", "foresee", "expects",  "will,"  "anticipates,"  "estimates,"
"believes,"  "understands"  or  that  by  statements  indicating certain
actions "may," "could," or "might" occur. As with many micro-cap stocks,
today's company has additional risk  factors worth noting. Those factors
include:a limited operating  history,  the  company  advancing  cash  to
related  parties  and a shareholder on an unsecured basis: one vendor, a
related party  through  a  majority  stockholder,  supplies ninety-seven
percent of the company's raw materials:  reliance on two  customers  for
over  fifty  percent  of  their  business  and  numerous  related  party
transactions  and the need to raise capital.These factors and others are
more fully spelled out in the company's SEC filings. We urge you to read
the those filings before you  invest.  The  Growth ST0CK Report does not
represent that the information contained  in  this  message  states  all
material  facts  or  does not omit a material fact necessary to make the
statements therein not misleading.  All information provided within this
em-ail pertaining to investing, ST0CKS, securities must be understood as
information provided and not investment advice. The Growth ST0CK  Report
advises  all  readers  and  subscribers to seek advice from a registered
professional  securities  representative  before  deciding  to  trade in
ST0CKS featured within this ema-il. None of  the  material  within  this
report   shall  be  construed  as  any  kind  of  investment  advice  or
solicitation.Many of these companies are on the verge of bankruptcy. You
can lose all your M0NEY by investing in this ST0CK. The publisher of The
Growth ST0CK Report is not  a registered investment ADVIS0R. Subscribers
should  not  view  information  herein  as  legal,  tax,  accounting  or
investment advice. Any reference to past performance(s) of companies are
specially selected to be referenced based on the  favorable  performance
of these companies. You would need perfect timing to acheive the results
in  the  examples  given.   There can be no assurance of that happening.
Remember, as always,  past  performance  is  never  indicative of future
results and a thorough due diligence effort, including  a  review  of  a
company's filings, should be completed prior to investing. In compliance
with  the  Securities Act of 1933, Section 17(b),The Growth ST0CK Report
discloses the receipt  of  twelve  thousand  D0LLARS  from a third party
(DMI,Inc.), not an officer, director or affiliate  shareholder  for  the
circulation  of  this report. DMI, Inc. has a position in the ST0CK they
will sell at any time without  notice.  Be aware of an inherent conflict
of interest resulting from such compensation due to the fact  that  this
is  a paid adver-tisement and we are conflicted. All factual information
in this report  was  gathered  from  public  sources,  including but not
limited to Company Websites, SEC Filings and Company Press Releases. The
Growth ST0CK Report believes this information to  be  reliable  but  can
make  no  guarantee  as  to  its  accuracy  or  completeness. Use of the
material within this em-ail constitutes your acceptance of these terms.