Subject: [Enum] 5 years since last message

From: Jaap Akkerhuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 15:10:40 +0100

All,

It is now five tears ago that there was any activity [1] on this
list so maybe it is time to retire this list. I actually completely
forgot about this list but some recent spam reminded me of the
existence.

FYI. There are currently 503 subscribers on this list (although
probably quite some addresses will likely bounce this messages).

Regards,

	jaap (list maintainer)

[1] See <https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/enum/oiu5gOuTwysRTo5AtQQyF-brCzY>

---

From: Bernie Hoeneisen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 15:34:17 +0100 (CET)

Hi Jaap

Well, there is a dependency on this list in RFC 6117...

On the other hand, registering new ENUM services has not been that popular 
either for several years...

cheers
  Bernie (Designated Expert of the IESG and other list maintainer)

--

http://ucom.ch/
Modern Telephony Solutions and Tech Consulting for Internet Technology

On Mon, 14 Jan 2019, Jaap Akkerhuis wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> enum mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum
>

---

From: Jaap Akkerhuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 13:17:50 +0100

>   Bernie (Designated Expert of the IESG and other list maintainer)

In that case, it would make sense that you take over the maintaining
of this list as well. Would you? If so, let's arrange that off-list.

	jaap