Subject: [Enum] RFC 6315 on IANA Registration for Enumservice 'iax'

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 17:31:19 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6315

        Title:      IANA Registration for Enumservice 'iax' 
        Author:     E. Guy, K. Darilion
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       July 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      6
        Characters: 11067
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-enum-iax-10.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6315.txt

This document registers an Enumservice for the Inter-Asterisk
eXchange (IAX) protocol according to the guidelines given in RFC
6117.  This document is not an Internet Standards Track specification; 
it is published for informational purposes.

This document is a product of the Telephone Number Mapping Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC