Subject: [Enum] WG Action: Conclusion of Telephone Number Mapping (enum)

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 10:36:29 -0700 (PDT)

The Telephone Number Mapping (enum) working group in the Real-Time
Applications and Infrastructure Area has achieved the goals for which it
was created and has now concluded. The IESG contact persons are Gonzalo
Camarillo and Robert Sparks.

The mailing list will remain open and the list archive will be retained.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 17:21:40 +0200 (CEST)

Dear ENUM:ers et al.

As you could see in the message sent to the ENUM list by the IESG 
Secretary on 10 May 2011, the final step to conclude the ENUM WG has 
been carried out.

As (former) co-chair, I'd like to thank all the people who have 
contributed to the success. In particular, I'd like to thank all the 
document authors, the WG secretary, the co-chairs, IANA, and the RFC 
Editors.

And last but-not-least many thanks to Gonzalo, the shepherding AD. Gonzalo 
was always of great help, especially while we have gone through difficult 
times.

All the best,
  Bernie, your no-longer co-chair

--

http://ucom.ch/
Tech Consulting for Internet Standardization

On Tue, 10 May 2011, IESG Secretary wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> enum mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum
>

---

From: Patrik Fältström <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 17:24:59 +0200

Let me, one of the original chairs and hmm...maybe the one to blame for ENUM in the first place...thank specifically Bernie and Gonzalo for pushing this thing over the doorstep.

Thanks!

  Patrik

On 13 maj 2011, at 17.21, [email-masked] wrote:

> Dear ENUM:ers et al.
> 
> As you could see in the message sent to the ENUM list by the IESG Secretary on 10 May 2011, the final step to conclude the ENUM WG has been carried out.
> 
> As (former) co-chair, I'd like to thank all the people who have contributed to the success. In particular, I'd like to thank all the document authors, the WG secretary, the co-chairs, IANA, and the RFC Editors.
> 
> And last but-not-least many thanks to Gonzalo, the shepherding AD. Gonzalo was always of great help, especially while we have gone through difficult times.
> 
> All the best,