Subject: [Enum] I-D Action:draft-hoeneisen-rfc5333bis-00.txt (fwd)

From: Bernie Hoeneisen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 19:34:08 +0100 (CET)

FYI:

Yesterday I have submitted an I-D for a revision of RFC 5333 to include 
the Calendaring Enumservices related to draft-desruisseaux-caldav-sched. 
Those had to be stripped from RFC 5333 at a very late stage, to get rid of 
the dependency on draft-desruisseaux-caldav-sched, which was not ready for 
publication back then.

Looking forward to your feedback, in particular whether there is a need 
for an Enumservice "ical-sched:http" (besides "ical-sched:https").

cheers,
  Bernie

--

http://ucom.ch/
Tech Consulting for Internet Standardization

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 15:45:01
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-hoeneisen-rfc5333bis-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

 	Title           : IANA Registration of Enumservices for Internet Calendaring
 	Author(s)       : B. Hoeneisen
 	Filename        : draft-hoeneisen-rfc5333bis-00.txt
 	Pages           : 13
 	Date            : 2011-03-06

This document registers and updates Enumservices for Internet
calendaring.  Specifically, this document focuses on Enumservices for
scheduling with iMIP (iCalendar Message-Based Interoperability
Protocol) and for accessing Internet calendaring information with
CalDAV (Calendaring Extensions to WebDAV).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoeneisen-rfc5333bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.