Subject: [Enum] RFC 6117 on IANA Registration of Enumservices: Guide, Template, and IANA Considerations

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 18:12:00 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6117

        Title:      IANA Registration of Enumservices: Guide, 
                    Template, and IANA Considerations 
        Author:     B. Hoeneisen, A. Mayrhofer,
                    J. Livingood
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      40
        Characters: 83838
        Obsoletes:  RFC3761

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-guide-22.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6117.txt

This document specifies a revision of the IANA Registration
Guidelines for Enumservices, describes corresponding registration
procedures, and provides a guideline for creating Enumservice
Specifications.  [STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the Telephone Number Mapping Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

---

From: "Richard Shockey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 17:02:44 -0500

Well its seems it's about time to declare victory...

The last thing we need to do is recommend to the IESG the List of Expert
Reviewers.

Any volunteers? 

Gonzalo .. I'll volunteer. 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2011 9:12 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RFC 6117 on IANA Registration of Enumservices: Guide, Template, and
IANA Considerations

        RFC 6117

This document is a product of the Telephone Number Mapping Working Group of
the IETF.

The RFC Editor Team

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

---

From: "Livingood, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 13:20:45 +0000

FINALLY!! (The –00 was published in February 2006 and we had 22 revisions.)

:-)

Jason

On 3/12/11 5:02 PM, "Richard Shockey" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Any volunteers?

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2011 9:12 PM
To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: RFC 6117 on IANA Registration of Enumservices: Guide, Template, and
IANA Considerations

        RFC 6117

        Title:      IANA Registration of Enumservices: Guide,
                    Template, and IANA Considerations
        Author:     B. Hoeneisen, A. Mayrhofer,
                    J. Livingood
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
                    [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
                    [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
        Pages:      40
        Characters: 83838
        Obsoletes:  RFC3761

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>.  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 22:04:41 +0100

Hi Rich,

the IESG selected Bernie as the primary expert reviewer when this was
document was approved. However, he will not be the one reviewing the IAX
spec because of his involvement in it. We need to thank Peter for
volunteering to do the review this time.

Cheers,

Gonzalo

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 14:25:02 +0200

Folks,

FYI. since Peter is currently too busy for this review, Jason will take
care of doing it.

Thanks,

Gonzalo

On 14/03/2011 11:04 PM, Gonzalo Camarillo wrote:
> [email-masked]