Subject: [Enum] Call for Community Feedback on Willing Nominees (fwd)

From: Bernie Hoeneisen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 20:02:13 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

The IETF NomCom chair asks the community for feedback on nominees.

NomCom selects the management positions of the IETF,
i.e. IAB, IESG, IETF chair, and IAOC.

Those people who get selected to management positions decide on 
important questions concerning the IETF.

Your feedback to NomCom ensures that the NomCom has all the information 
they need to select reasonable people to the management positions.

The details on how to provide feedback you can find below.

Happy feedback:ing!

cheers,
  Bernie (who was a voting member in NomCom 2008/09)

--

http://ucom.ch/
Tech Consulting for Internet Standardization

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 18:01:32
From: NomCom Chair <[email-masked]>
To: IETF Announcement list <[email-masked]>
Subject: Call for Community Feedback on Willing Nominees

Call for Community Feedback on Willing Nominees

Per RFC 5680, NomCom 2010-2011 is issuing a call to the entire
IETF community for feedback on the Willing Nominees for the open
IETF positions.

Nominations closed on October 8 and the list of willing nominees is now
quite stable.

What is feedback?
=================

Feedback is information you think will help NomCom make a decision on
selecting candidates for open IETF positions. Feedback should be based
on information you know first hand about an individual nominee.

Review the list of willing nominees and open positions
======================================================

Familiarize yourself with the list of IETF open positions at
https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/group/nomcom/10/

Then familiarize yourself with the list of willing nominees at
at https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/group/nomcom/10/input/

If you need a username/password to see the list of willing nominees it
is very easy to obtain at http://tools.ietf.org/

Just select "Get Passwd" from the left margin and follow the
instructions.

How to Provide feedback to NomCom
=================================

Simply use one of the following methods:

- The best method is to enter it directly on the NomCom Wiki
https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/group/nomcom/10/. Then select ?Provide
Comments? making sure you correctly select the nominee and position
from the pull down menu.

- Or send an email to [email-masked] and be sure to identify the
nominee and position the feedback pertains to.

- Or contact one (or more) of the NomCom members by email or in Beijing.

You may also provide anonymous feedback by contacting one of the NomCom
members who will anonymize it for the rest of the members.

NomCom would like to thank all those who submitted nominations, and all
the nominees for their consideration of the various positions to which
they have been nominated.

Thomas Walsh
Chair, NomCom 2010-2011
[email-masked]
[email-masked]