Subject: [Enum] Which mailing-list for draft-iab-dns-applications-00?

From: Bernie Hoeneisen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 10:08:21 +0200 (CEST)

Dear authors of draft-iab-dns-applications,

draft-iab-dns-applications has raised some interest within the ENUM 
community. First discussions took place on the ENUM WG mailing list.

I believe the ENUM WG mailing list is too narrow for this problem space. 
May I ask you which mailing list this document is meant to be discussed?

Unless we get further instructions from you by the end of this week, we'll 
assume that the right place for discussing draft-iab-dns-applications is 
<[email-masked]>.

We are looking forward to your answer.

cheers,
  Bernie, co-chair of the ENUM WG

--

http://ucom.ch/
Tech Consulting for Internet Standardization

---

From: Olaf Kolkman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 12:19:14 +0200

Hmmm... good question.

I would think that a DNS specific list is to narrow as well. The apps area list may be a reasonable place but that would miss out on a lot of DNS folk. Because of the cross area nature it is probably best to stick to the IETF list (a technical discussion for a change). 

--Olaf

[top-post]

On Oct 20, 2010, at 10:08 AM, Bernie Hoeneisen wrote:

> draft-iab-dns-applications has raised some interest within the ENUM community. First discussions took place on the ENUM WG mailing list.
> 
> I believe the ENUM WG mailing list is too narrow for this problem space. May I ask you which mailing list this document is meant to be discussed?
> 
> Unless we get further instructions from you by the end of this week, we'll assume that the right place for discussing draft-iab-dns-applications is <[email-masked]>.
> 

________________________________________________________ 

Olaf M. Kolkman                        NLnet Labs
                                       Science Park 140, 
http://www.nlnetlabs.nl/               1098 XG Amsterdam

---

From: Olaf Kolkman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 12:19:14 +0200

Hmmm... good question.

--Olaf

[top-post]