Subject: [Enum] Updated ENUM WG session agenda for IETF-78

From: Bernie Hoeneisen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 10:52:15 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

On AD request, we updated the ENUM WG session agenda to separate
general ENUM issues from specific E2MD issues. See also:

   http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/enum/current/msg07007.html

We have been asked to make a clear distinction between the official
ENUM WG session on Tuesday, and the unofficial E2MD Bar-BoF taking
place on Thursday. Any items that apply to E2MD only have been moved
to the Bar-BoF agenda:

   http://trac.tools.ietf.org/bof/e2md/trac/wiki/Meetings/ietf78/agenda

You can find the updated agenda of the ENUM WG session on:

   http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/78/agenda/enum.txt

For your convenience I have included the current version of the ENUM WG
session agenda to the attachment of this email.

In case you have any comments or feedback concerning the ENUM agenda,
please send a note to (this) ENUM list.

c.u. in Maastricht!

cheers,
  Bernie, ENUM WG Co-chair

--

http://ucom.ch/
Tech Consulting for Internet Standardization