Subject: [Enum] I-D Action:draft-ietf-enum-3761bis-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 07:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Telephone Number Mapping Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The E.164 to Uniform Resource Identifiers (URI) Dynamic Delegation Discovery System (DDDS) Application (ENUM)
	Author(s)       : S. Bradner, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-enum-3761bis-08.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2010-06-04

This document discusses the use of the Domain Name System (DNS) for
storage of data associated with E.164 numbers, and for resolving
those numbers into URIs that can be used (for example) in telephony
call setup.  This document also describes how the DNS can be used to
identify the services associated with an E.164 number.  This document
obsoletes RFC3761.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-3761bis-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Lawrence Conroy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 15:59:26 +0100

Hi Folks,
 This version's change list is:
-  Renumbered sections to pull out the old section 1.2 as its own
  section 2.
-  Added at end of section 4.1/5.1 -- "The informational RFC3824
  recommended such support."
-  Changed phrasing of sentence in introduction paragraph 3 to be
  consistent with abstract and paragraph 1 -- added "an" & "for data".
-  Corrected spelling in Acknowledgements

all the best,
  Lawrence

On 4 Jun 2010, at 15:45, [email-masked] wrote:
> <Mail Attachment>_______________________________________________
> enum mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum