Subject: [Enum] I-D Action:draft-ietf-enum-3761bis-07.txt (fwd)

From: Bernie Hoeneisen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 16:20:32 +0200 (CEST)

Hi ENUM:ers

As Lawrence already indicated, draft-ietf-enum-3761bis has undergone 
quite some changes while implementing the AD review feedback.

Although these changes are considered editorial only, the ENUM WG should 
have chance to look over these changes and to object, if needed, before it 
goes to the IESG.

  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-3761bis-07.txt

Please indicate any objections you might have to the latest version of 
draft-ietf-enum-3761bis no later than Wed, 2 June 2010 noon UT.

[In case you need more time, this deadline could be extended on 
well-grounded request. Beware, that this would add further overall 
delay in processing the 3 main ENUM WG documents in the AD queue.]

cheers,
  Bernie, Co-chair of the ENUM WG

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 13:00:01
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Enum] I-D Action:draft-ietf-enum-3761bis-07.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Telephone Number Mapping Working Group of the IETF.

 	Title           : The E.164 to Uniform Resource Identifiers (URI) Dynamic Delegation Discovery System (DDDS) Application (ENUM)
 	Author(s)       : S. Bradner, et al.
 	Filename        : draft-ietf-enum-3761bis-07.txt
 	Pages           : 21
 	Date            : 2010-05-27

This document discusses the use of the Domain Name System (DNS) for
storage of data associated with E.164 numbers, and for resolving
those numbers into URIs that can be used (for example) in telephony
call setup.  This document also describes how the DNS can be used to
identify the services associated with an E.164 number.  This document
obsoletes RFC3761.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-3761bis-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.