Subject: [Enum] Review: draft-ietf-enum-edns0-00.txt

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 13:11:51 +0300

Hi,

we are going to focus on finishing the three main documents first. Once
we are done with them, we will focus on the rest of the documents (e.g.,
this one). Here you have some comments on the edns0 draft.

Cheers,

Gonzalo

Review: draft-ietf-enum-edns0-00.txt

The acronym EDNS0 should be expanded in the title of the draft.

The document adds an operational requirement to RFC 3761. Why doesn't it
add it to rfc3761bis instead?

Section 2:

OLD:
and so it is necessary to implement the standard Extension Mechanisms
for DNS as described in RFC 2671[7],

NEW:
and so it is necessary to implement the standard Extension Mechanisms
for DNS (EDNS0) as described in RFC 2671 [7],

Section 2.1 mentions a few RFCs but does not include references to them.
This should be fixed throughout the document.

Cheers,

Gonzalo