Subject: [Enum] Review: draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-transition-04.txt

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 12:47:13 +0300

Hi,

please, find below my comments on the enumservices transition draft. As
soon as these comments are addressed, I will get the IESG as a whole to
review the draft.

Cheers,

Gonzalo

Review: draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-transition-04.txt

Abstracts should not contain references. Please, remove the reference to
RFC 3761 from it (it is OK to mention the RFC without the reference,
though).

Section 3 talks about the current policy being "Expert Review" and
"Specification Required". Per my comments on the enumservices-guide
document, this will have to be updated to point to a single IANA policy.

---

From: Bernie Hoeneisen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 14:08:02 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Gonzalo

Thanks for your AD feedback on 
draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-transition-04.txt. We have addressed your
feedback and submitted a new revision (-05) to the repository. We believe 
that all issues have been resolved
in -05.

cheers,
  Bernie

PS: A revision of enumservice-guide is expected to follow shortly.

On Fri, 16 Apr 2010, Gonzalo Camarillo wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> enum mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum
>

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 12:42:09 +0300

Hi Bernie,

thanks for addressing my comments.

Cheers,

Gonzalo

On 24/04/2010 3:05 PM, Bernie Hoeneisen wrote:
> that all issues have been resolved in -05.
> 
> cheers,
>   Bernie
>