Subject: [Enum] Missing replaced-by information, need help of the ENUM community

From: Bernie Hoeneisen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 11:05:01 +0200 (CEST)

Dear ENUM community

The WG chairs have been asked to assess the replacement relationships of 
their WG drafts. The usual case a replacement relationship occurs is when 
an individual draft gets "promoted" to a Working Group document.

While digging and comparing I found quite some missing replaced-by 
relationships in the annals of Internet-Drafts and reported them to the 
IESG Secretariat. (Some of you already got "strange" emails from the 
tracker system because of this...more such emails will be triggered in 
the next days)

For the following I-Ds prefixed by "draft-ietf-enum" I did not find a 
predecessor:

- draft-ietf-enum-3761bis
- draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-guide
- draft-ietf-enum-infrastructure (RFC 5526)
- draft-ietf-enum-rfc2916bis (RFC 3761)
- draft-ietf-enum-e164s2-np
- draft-ietf-enum-operation
- draft-ietf-enum-rqmts
- draft-ietf-enum-uri

If you know more about the history, i.e. earlier (individual) draft, of 
any of the above listed documents, please contact me so that the database 
at the IESG Secretariat can be corrected.

cheers,
  Bernie, Co-chair of the ENUM WG

PS:
Note that the IPR disclosure search tool uses these replaced-by 
relationships, so keeping them up-to-date is actually useful and not just 
WG hygiene. (Lars Eggert)