Subject: [Enum] FW: I-D Action:draft-malas-enum-trunk-sip-01.txt

From: "Richard Shockey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 18:24:52 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2009 5:00 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-malas-enum-trunk-sip-01.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : Trunk Group Use in ENUM
	Author(s)       : D. Malas, T. Creighton
	Filename        : draft-malas-enum-trunk-sip-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-10-26

This document describes a method for incorporating trunk group parameters
into an E.164 Number Mapping (ENUM) response for the Session Initiation
Protocol (SIP) [RFC3261] service URI.  It defines the use of trunk group
contexts as defined in [RFC4904] as additional parameters in the E2U+SIP
enumservice NAPTR record [RFC3403] URI.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-malas-enum-trunk-sip-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.