Subject: [Enum] I-D Action:draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-guide-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 02:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Telephone Number Mapping Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IANA Registration of Enumservices: Guide, Template and IANA Considerations
	Author(s)       : B. Hoeneisen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-guide-18.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2009-09-16

This document specifies a revision of the IANA Registration
Guidelines for Enumservices, describes corresponding registration
procedures, and provides a guideline for creating Enumservice
Specifications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-guide-18.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.