Subject: [Enum] Closing down the ENUM WG - Action Items

From: "Richard Shockey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 15:48:00 -0400

It is the opinion of the ENUM Working Group chairs that the ENUM WG should
declare victory and close down as soon as practically possible certainly
before IETF 76 in Hiroshima.

We have nothing more to do. 

Alex has been working on a report of the current documents left in the IESG
queue and he can post that as soon as he gets some more information
available from perspective authors.

Of course, the chairs recommend to the AD's that the ENUM WG list be kept
open since there will need to be clarifications or comments on existing
documents in the queue that we will need to address but that does not
require the WG itself to exist.

Any problems with this?

Richard Shockey
PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us>
skype/AIM: rshockey101 
LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/in/rshockey101