Subject: [Enum] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-transition-01.txt (fwd)

From: Bernie Hoeneisen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 08:43:46 +0200 (CEST)

Dear ENUM WG

In the opionion of the authors, draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-transition
is ready for WG LC.

We kindly ask the chairs to issue the WG LC.

Objections?

cheers,
  Bernie

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 15:45:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Enum] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-transition-01.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Telephone Number Mapping Working Group of the IETF.

 	Title		: Update of legacy IANA Registrations of Enumservices
 	Author(s)	: B. Hoeneisen, A. Mayrhofer
 	Filename	: draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-transition-01.txt
 	Pages		: 47
 	Date		: 2009-6-25

This document revises all Enumservices that were IANA registered
    under the now obsolete specification of the Enumservice registry
    defined in [RFC3761].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-transition-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.