Subject: [Enum] ENUM for Google Android

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 15:54:24 +0100

If you'll forgive the advert, I'd like to let the group know that I've 
released an open-source implementation of ENUM for Google Android.

More details at 
http://blog.nominet.org.uk/tech/2009/06/23/enum-for-google-android/

Ray

-- 
Ray Bellis, MA(Oxon) MIET
Senior Researcher in Advanced Projects, Nominet
e: [email-masked], t: +44 1865 332211

---

From: "Alexander Mayrhofer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 16:59:44 +0200

> If you'll forgive the advert, I'd like to let the group know 
> that I've released an open-source implementation of ENUM for 
> Google Android. 
> 
> More details at 
> <http://blog.nominet.org.uk/tech/2009/06/23/enum-for-google-an
> droid/>  
> 

Ray,

Thanks for releasing the source code as well. I'm looking into
implementing my vCard service :-)

Alex