Subject: [Enum] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-transition-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 15:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Telephone Number Mapping Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Update of legacy IANA Registrations of Enumservices
	Author(s)	: B. Hoeneisen, A. Mayrhofer
	Filename	: draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-transition-01.txt
	Pages		: 47
	Date		: 2009-6-25
	
This document revises all Enumservices that were IANA registered
   under the now obsolete specification of the Enumservice registry
   defined in [RFC3761].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-transition-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.