Subject: [Enum] RFC 5483 on ENUM Implementation Issues and Experiences

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 16:01:49 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5483

        Title:      ENUM Implementation Issues and Experiences 
        Author:     L. Conroy, K. Fujiwara
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       March 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      30
        Characters: 72780
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-enum-experiences-11.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5483.txt

This document captures experiences in implementing systems based on
the ENUM protocol and experiences of ENUM data that have been created
by others.  As such, it clarifies the ENUM and Dynamic Delegation
Discovery System standards.  Its aim is to help others by reporting
both what is "out there" and potential pitfalls in interpreting the
set of documents that specify the ENUM protocol.  It does not revise
the standards but is intended to provide technical input to future
revisions of those documents.  This memo provides information for 
the Internet community.

This document is a product of the Telephone Number Mapping Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute