Subject: [Enum] Document Action: 'ENUM Implementation Issues and Experiences' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 15:03:28 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'ENUM Implementation Issues and Experiences '
   <draft-ietf-enum-experiences-11.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Telephone Number Mapping Working 
Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Jon Peterson and Cullen Jennings.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-experiences-11.txt

Technical Summary

This document captures experience in implementing systems based on
  the ENUM protocol, and experience of ENUM data that have been created
  by others.  As such, it clarifies the ENUM and DDDS standards.  Its
  aim is to help others by reporting what is "out there" and the
  potential pitfalls in interpreting the set of documents that specify
  the protocol.

Working Group Summary

The document went through multiple revisions post WGLC in order to
properly realign the content and suggestions with ongoing work on
RFC3761bis.

Document Quality

Gen-ART review was provided by Brian Carpenter.

Personnel

Richard Shockey is the document shepherd. Jon Peterson is the responsible
Area Director.

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum