Subject: [Enum] Review of draft-ietf-enum-combined-08

From: Christian Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 17:32:19 +0200

Authors and all,

I was asked to do a review of draft-ietf-enum-combined-08 for IESG
evaluation, and I found the document to be ready for publication:

This document defines an interim solution for the provisioning of
Infrastructure ENUM registrations in DNS, which can be deployed at the
national level before a final, internationally agreed-upon solution has
been standardized.  The document describes the technical side of the
interim solution, defines its limited scope, illustrates this with
detailed examples, and provides guidance for eventual transition to the
final solution.

The document is ready for publication; it is clear, easy to read, and to
the point.

- Christian

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum