Subject: [Enum] I-D Action:draft-ietf-enum-experiences-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 23:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Telephone Number Mapping Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : ENUM Implementation Issues and Experiences
	Author(s)       : L. Conroy, K. Fujiwara
	Filename        : draft-ietf-enum-experiences-11.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2008-11-20

This document captures experience in implementing systems based on
the ENUM protocol, and experience of ENUM data that have been created
by others.  As such, it clarifies the ENUM and Dynamic Delegation
Discovery System standards.  Its aim is to help others by reporting
what is "out there" and the potential pitfalls in interpreting the
set of documents that specify the protocol.  It does not revise the
standards, but it is intended to provide technical input to future
revisions of those documents.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-experiences-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum