Subject: [Enum] I-D Action:draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-guide-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 13:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Telephone Number Mapping Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IANA Registration of Enumservices: Guide, Template and IANA Considerations
	Author(s)       : B. Hoeneisen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-guide-11.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2008-08-11

This document specifies a revision of the IANA Registry for
Enumservices, describes corresponding registration procedures, and
provides a guideline for creating Enumservices and its Registration
Documents.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-guide-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum

---

From: "Livingood, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 16:48:00 -0400

The -11 update of the enumservices guide now reflects the closeout of
all open tickets, which was one of the to-do items I took from IETF 72.

The next step is for me to do my final review of the document, which I
expect will result in a -12 version of the document in the near future.
This will be completed in time for other volunteers, like Lawrence, to
peform their final reviews near the end of August.

It looks like we're still on track for WGLC in September.

Regards
Jason 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On 
> Behalf Of [email-masked]
> Sent: Monday, August 11, 2008 4:45 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [Enum] I-D Action:draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-guide-11.txt
> 
> Enumservices, describes corresponding registration 
> procedures, and provides a guideline for creating 
> Enumservices and its Registration Documents.
> 
> Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail 
> reader implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII 
> version of the Internet-Draft.
>