Subject: Re: [Enum] Confirm: [email-masked]:nRN1WASLf-9w:mJdFIp3VpmbtzwyFFhrtovRs4PWT9lEPlGEJKg

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 15:54:06 +0200

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2008 3:52 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Confirm:
[email-masked]:nRN1WASLf-9w:mJdFIp3VpmbtzwyFFhrtovRs4PWT9lEPlGEJKg

Confirmation of list posting -- confirmation ID: nRN1WASLf-9w

The ietf.org mailing-list server has received a list posting from
[email-masked] to [email-masked] with the subject
'Re: [Enum] Are we still on schedule to bring the Registration
documentsuite to WGLC ?'

As the sender address isn't subscribed to the list, and has not been
confirmed earlier, we have to request a confirmation of the address.
To confirm the address, send a message to [email-masked], with the same
subject line as this message.

(Simply sending a 'reply' to this message should work from most email
interfaces, since that usually leaves the subject line in the right
form.  The reply's additional "Re:" is ok.)

If you do not wish your posting to the list to go through, simply
disregard this message.  Questions to [email-masked].

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum