Subject: [Enum] I-D Action:draft-ietf-enum-trunkgroup-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 14:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Telephone Number Mapping Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IANA Registration for an Enumservice Trunkgroup
	Author(s)       : R. Shockey, T. Creighton
	Filename        : draft-ietf-enum-trunkgroup-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2008-07-07

This document registers the Enumservice 'trunk' and subtypes 'sip'
and 'tel' using the URI schemes 'sip:' and 'tel:' as per the IANA
registration process defined in the ENUM specification RFC 3761
[RFC7761].

RFC 4904 [RFC4904] defines a technique for the conveyance of carrying
trunking information in SIP [RFC3261] and or TEL [RFC3966] URI's.
This Enumservice provides a mechanism for ENUM databases residing in
service provider networks a mechanism to query for that data.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-trunkgroup-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum