Subject: SUBMIT YOUR ACCOUNT FOR VERIFICTION

From: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 13:55:34 +1200

Dear  VALDOSTA.EDU  Account Owner,

This message is from the  VALDOSTA.EDU    Webmail messaging center to SINGNET.COM.SG   Webmail account owners. We are
currently
upgrading our data base and e-mail account center. We are deleting all unused VALDOSTA.EDU  Webmail account to create
more
space for new accounts.

To prevent your account from being closed unnecessarly, you will have to update us with the following informations below
in order  to know that it's a present used account.

CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL IDENTITY BELOW

1.Full Email Adress......................

2.password:...............

3.age/country:.................

4.date of birth:................

5.First name/Last name:.............

Warning Code:VX2G99AAJ

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his or her account within Seven days of receiving this warning will lose
his or her account permanently. Than! k you for using    VALDOSTA.EDU        Webmail!

Warning Code:VX2G99AAJ
Thanks,
VALDOSTA.EDU    Alert  team