Subject: MESSAGE FROM THE BRITISH PETROLEUM COMPANY UK, PETROLEUM DEPT., TREAT AS A MATTER OF URGENCY

From: "British Petroleum Board" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 21:46:40 -0400

BP JOB ALERT
Ref No:01/007/HRD/BPPLC

British Petroleum Company wishes to announce to the general public
about if 2ND Quota Recruitment excise which is currently going on  
now.For our three (3)newly commissioned offices around United Kingdom.

This vacancies are to fill up the offices of our newly opened branches
in the UK Resourceful applicant with qualified Grad/Result
should forward all qualification to the office of the Human Resources
Officer for Screening.
Stated Below is the full details to the HRD:

Officer:Mr.Anderson Spencer
Head Human Resources Officer
Email: [email-masked]

Do contact the department with an update of your resume. Qualified
Applicant will be invited to London for their interview after
screening.
Regards,
HR Department
British Petroleum Company UK