Subject: [Enum] DRAFT AGENDA ... V2

From: "Richard Shockey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 12:22:05 -0400

IETF 72 Telephone Number Mapping (ENUM) WG Agenda 

Chair(s):
Patrik Faltstrom <[email-masked]> 
Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>

WG Secretary:
Alexander Mayrhofer <[email-masked]> 

RAI Director(s):
Jon Peterson [email-masked]
Cullen Jennings [email-masked]

RAI Area Advisor:
Jon Peterson [email-masked]

Agenda Bashing. 

1. Status of Drafts and in Drafts the Queue Overview - Alexander Mayhofer WG
Secretary 5 M

The following 3 drafts will be discussed concurrently. 15 M

2. Title           : IANA Registration of Enumservices: Guide, Template and
IANA Considerations
	Author(s)       : B. Hoeneisen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-guide-10.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2008-05-19

This document specifies a revision of the IANA registry for Enumservices,
describes corresponding registration procedures, and provides a guideline
for creating Enumservices and its Registration Documents.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-guide-10.tx
t

3. Title           : Update of legacy IANA Registrations of Enumservices
	Author(s)       : B. Hoeneisen, A. Mayrhofer
	Filename        :
draft-hoeneisen-enum-enumservices-transition-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2008-05-20

This document specifies a revision of all Enumservices that have been
registered at IANA under the nowadays obsolete regime of [RFC3761].
It mainly adds the new fields to the IANA Registration Template as specified
in [I-D.ietf-enum-enumservices-guide], and makes at the same time some
corrections of editorial nature.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoeneisen-enum-enumservices-transi
tion-01.txt

4. Title           : IANA Registration of Experimental and Trial
Enumservices (X-Enumservices)
	Author(s)       : B. Hoeneisen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-enum-x-service-regs-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2008-05-21

This document specifies a new IANA registry for experimental and trial
Enumservices (X-Enumservices), describes corresponding registration
procedures, and provides a guideline for creating X-Enumservices and its
Registration Documents.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-x-service-regs-01.txt

New ENUMservices... we need a quick discussion here leading to WG humm on
action as WG items. 10 M

5. Title           : IANA Registration for Location ('loc') Enumservice
	Author(s)       : A. Mayrhofer
	Filename        : draft-mayrhofer-enum-loc-enumservice-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2008-06-19

This document requests IANA registration of an Enumservice for reflecting
location information.  The Enumservice uses the 'loc' Type name, and makes
use of the proposed 'held' and 'geo' URI schemes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mayrhofer-enum-loc-enumservice-00.
txt

Main Event.. 15 Min

6. Title           : IANA Registrations for the 'Send-N' Enumservice
	Author(s)       : R. Bellis
	Filename        : draft-bellis-enum-send-n-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-06-23

This document requests IANA registration of an Enumservice 'Send-N'
and extends the definition of the 'pstndata' URI scheme.  This service
allows more efficient support for overlapped dialling in
E.164 Number Mapping (ENUM) applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bellis-enum-send-n-02.txt

15 M ?????

7.  New UNUSED ?????? Hadriel

8.  New SOURCE URI ??  Hadriel

Richard Shockey
Director, Member of the Technical Staff
NeuStar
46000 Center Oak Plaza - Sterling, VA 20166
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 
PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> 
<mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum