Subject: [Enum] FIRST CUT at ENUM aganda..

From: "Richard Shockey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 13:23:32 -0400

What am I missing?

*****************

IETF 72 Telephone Number Mapping (ENUM) WG Agenda 

Chair(s):
Patrik Faltstrom <[email-masked]> 
Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>

WG Secretary:
Alexander Mayrhofer <[email-masked]> 

RAI Director(s):
Jon Peterson [email-masked]
Cullen Jennings [email-masked]

RAI Area Advisor:
Jon Peterson [email-masked]

Agenda Bashing. 

1. Status of Drafts and in Drafts the Queue Overview - Alexander Mayhofer WG
Secretary 10

2. Title           : IANA Registration of Enumservices: Guide, Template and
IANA Considerations
	Author(s)       : B. Hoeneisen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-guide-10.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2008-05-19

This document specifies a revision of the IANA registry for Enumservices,
describes corresponding registration procedures, and provides a guideline
for creating Enumservices and its Registration Documents.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-guide-10.tx
t

Title           : Update of legacy IANA Registrations of Enumservices
	Author(s)       : B. Hoeneisen, A. Mayrhofer
	Filename        :
draft-hoeneisen-enum-enumservices-transition-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2008-05-20

This document specifies a revision of all Enumservices that have been
registered at IANA under the nowadays obsolete regime of [RFC3761].
It mainly adds the new fields to the IANA Registration Template as specified
in [I-D.ietf-enum-enumservices-guide], and makes at the same time some
corrections of editorial nature.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoeneisen-enum-enumservices-transi
tion-01.txt

Title           : IANA Registration of Experimental and Trial Enumservices
(X-Enumservices)
	Author(s)       : B. Hoeneisen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-enum-x-service-regs-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2008-05-21

This document specifies a new IANA registry for experimental and trial
Enumservices (X-Enumservices), describes corresponding registration
procedures, and provides a guideline for creating X-Enumservices and its
Registration Documents.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-x-service-regs-01.txt

3. Title           : IANA Registrations for the 'Send-N' Enumservice
	Author(s)       : R. Bellis
	Filename        : draft-bellis-enum-send-n-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-06-23

This document requests IANA registration of an Enumservice 'Send-N'
and extends the definition of the 'pstndata' URI scheme.  This service
allows more efficient support for overlapped dialling in
E.164 Number Mapping (ENUM) applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bellis-enum-send-n-02.txt

4.  New UNUSED ?????? Hadriel

5.  New SOURCE URI ??  Hadriel

6.  Title		: IANA Registration for an Enumservice Subtype
"smpp" under Type "sms", and Information and IANA Registration for URI Type
"smpp"
	Author(s)	: J. Yu
	Filename	: draft-yu-enumservice-sms-smpp-01.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2008-4-14
	
      This document updates RFC 4355 by registering a new enumservice 
      subtype "smpp" under the existing type "sms" using the URI scheme 
      "smpp" as per the IANA registration process defined in RFC 3761 and 
      draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-guide-07 and registers a new URI type 
      "smpp" according to the URI registration procedure in RFC 4395. 
       
      This enumservice subtype indicates that the remote resource 
      identified by the URI scheme can receive short messages using the 
      Short Message Peer-to-Peer Protocol (SMPP).

7. Title           : IANA Registration for Location ('loc') Enumservice
	Author(s)       : A. Mayrhofer
	Filename        : draft-mayrhofer-enum-loc-enumservice-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2008-06-19

This document requests IANA registration of an Enumservice for reflecting
location information.  The Enumservice uses the 'loc' Type name, and makes
use of the proposed 'held' and 'geo' URI schemes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mayrhofer-enum-loc-enumservice-00.
txt

Richard Shockey
Director, Member of the Technical Staff
NeuStar
46000 Center Oak Plaza - Sterling, VA 20166
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 
PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> 
<mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum