Subject: [Enum] Protocol Action: 'IANA Registration of Enumservices for Voice and Video Messaging' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 10:08:29 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'IANA Registration of Enumservices for Voice and Video Messaging '
   <draft-ietf-enum-vmsg-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Telephone Number Mapping Working 
Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Jon Peterson and Cullen Jennings.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-vmsg-02.txt

Technical Summary

   This document registers the Enumservice named "vmsg", which is used 
   to facilitate the real-time routing of voice, video, and unified 
   communications to a messaging system.  This vmsg Enumservice 
   registers three Enumservice types; "voicemsg", "videomsg", and 
   "unifmsg".  Each type also registers the subtypes "sip", "sips", 
   "http", and "https", as well as the subtype "tel" for the "voicemsg" 
   type. 

Working Group Summary

The ENUM WG supports the advancement of this specification.

Personnel

Jon Peterson reviewed this document for the IESG. Richard Shockey is the
document shepherd.

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum