Subject: [Enum] FW: I-D Action:draft-lendl-enum-sip-lr-00.txt

From: "Richard Shockey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 11:31:36 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2008 8:45 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-lendl-enum-sip-lr-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : IANA Registration for the enumservice-subtype
'sip:lr'
	Author(s)       : O. Lendl
	Filename        : draft-lendl-enum-sip-lr-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2008-05-02

This document requests IANA registration of an enumservice-subtype for loose
route variant for SIP, the Session Initiation Protocol.
This subtype allows for the routing of SIP messages addressed to tel:
Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs) according to
[I-D.rosenberg-sip-ua-loose-route].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lendl-enum-sip-lr-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum