Subject: [Enum] FW: New Version Notification for draft-lendl-enum-sip-lr-00

From: "Otmar Lendl" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 14:53:49 +0200

As I forgot to assign the I-D to the ENUM WG during the submission
process, the automatic announcement probably won't appear here, thus:

Please have a look at:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lendl-enum-sip-lr-00.txt

This is just a quick draft to show how one of the ideas brewing in SIP
might be implemented via ENUM. I think this brings some new perspectives
towards the SIP routing of tel: URIs. For me, this seems to be a cleaner
solution than what current private/infrastructure ENUM deployments use.

By no means is this is ready for publication. Feedback is welcome.

/ol
-- 
// Otmar Lendl <[email-masked]>, T: +43 1 5056416 - 33, F: - 933 //

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool 
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2008 2:37 PM
To: Otmar Lendl
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-lendl-enum-sip-lr-00 

A new version of I-D, draft-lendl-enum-sip-lr-00.txt has been
successfuly submitted by Otmar Lendl and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-lendl-enum-sip-lr
Revision:	 00
Title:		 IANA Registration for the enumservice-subtype 'sip:lr'
Creation_date:	 2008-05-02
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 7

Abstract:
This document requests IANA registration of an enumservice-subtype for
loose route variant for SIP, the Session Initiation Protocol.
This subtype allows for the routing of SIP messages addressed to tel:
Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs) according to
[I-D.rosenberg-sip-ua-loose-route].

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum