Subject: CHARITY.

From: Ingeborg Östenson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 12:25:18 -0500

Mrs Ingeborg Östenson.
Kammakargatan 30,
P.O. Box 1158,
SE-111 81 Stockholm,
Sweden.

Here writes Mrs Ingeborg Östenson, suffering from cancerous ailment. I am
married to Gottfrid Östenson a Swedish who is dead. My husband was  
into private
practice all his life before his death. Our life together as man and wife
lasted for three decades without child. My husband died after a protracted
illness. My husband and I made a vow to uplift the down-trodden and the less-
privileged individuals as he had passion for persons who can not help
themselves due to physical disability or financial predicament. I can adduce
this to the fact that he needed a Child from this relationship, which never
came.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 5.2 Million  
Pounds (Five
Million two hundred thousand Pounds Sterling) which were derived from his vast
estates and investment in capital market with his bank here in Sweden.
Presently, this money is still with the Bank. Recently, my Doctor told me that
I have limited days to live due to the cancerous problems I am suffering from.
Though what bothers me most is the stroke that I have in addition to the
cancer. With this hard reality that has befallen my family, and me I have
decided to donate this fund to you and want you to use this gift which comes
from my husbands effort to fund the upkeep of widows, widowers, orphans,
destitute, the down-trodden, physically challenged children, barren-women and
persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped financially.

It is often said that blessed is the hand that gives. I took this decision
because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my husband
relatives are bourgeois and very wealthy persons and I do not want my  
husband?s
hard earned money to be misused or invested into ill perceived ventures. I do
not want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner, hence
the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death  
hence I know
where I am going. I know that I am going to be with the giver of life the
Almighty when I eventually pass on. The Almighty will fight my case  
and I shall
hold my peace. I do not need any telephone communication in this regard due to
my deteriorating health and because of the presence of my husband?s relatives
around me. I do not want them to know about this development.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank in
Sweden. I will also issue you a Letter of Authority that will empower you as
the original beneficiary of this fund. My happiness is that I lived a life
worthy of emulation. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Please
assure me that you will act just as I have stated herein. Respond to me at:
[email-masked]

Hope to hear from you soon.

Faithfully yours,

Ingeborg Östenson.