Subject: [Enum] FW: I-D Action:draft-bellis-enum-send-n-01.txt

From: "Richard Shockey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 17:31:29 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 12:30 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-bellis-enum-send-n-01.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : IANA Registrations for the 'Send-N' Enumservice
	Author(s)       : R. Bellis
	Filename        : draft-bellis-enum-send-n-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-04-22

This document requests IANA registration of an Enumservice 'Send-N'
and extends the definition of the 'pstndata:' URI scheme.  This service
allows more efficient support for overlapped dialling in
E.164 Number Mapping (ENUM) enabled applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bellis-enum-send-n-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum